X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady Berge joins coaching staff

https://twitter.com/gojackswrestle/s...744767489?s=21
    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Jacks were already doing well recruiting Minnesota, but this should help expand that. Berge is a legend in Minnesota high school wrestling.

Comment

I believe his little bother is Bennet Berge #8 in the country 182 pounder, high school junior.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishhook View Post
        I believe his little bother is Bennet Berge #8 in the country 182 pounder, high school junior.
        Class of 22, so he graduates next spring.

Comment

Bennet has committed to the Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
            Bennet has committed to the Jacks
            Top-ranked wrestler in the Minnesota senior class, one rating service has him as the # 36 prospect in the country.

Comment

Berge stated he is going to finish this season and wrestle at Penn state and come back to SDSU after. Wish him well

Comment

Originally posted by Northernjackrabbit View Post
                Berge stated he is going to finish this season and wrestle at Penn state and come back to SDSU after. Wish him well
                I feel like he's not coming back. I don't know for sure, but that's the feeling that I get.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWombat View Post

I feel like he's not coming back. I don't know for sure, but that's the feeling that I get.
                  His brother coming to Brookings next fall works in the Jacks favor.

Comment

Way to try to create a panic over nothing... this won't hurt recruiting, it doesn't hurt the current team, and he gave a clear understanding on what his future intentions are... I tip my hat to him and wish him best of luck competing this year, I'll be pulling for him!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheWombat View Post

Why? Did you read any of the statements that himself or the rest of the staff put out there? Poor take

Comment

He will be back. I have faith and believe he is an honest high character young man. He wouldn't say it if he didn't believe it.

Comment

I will be rooting for Berge in the PSU uniform. Hard for me to do, but I will cheer him to AA.

Comment

I'm rooting for him, hope he stays healthy and comes back to SDSU

Comment

Can’t wait to have a 2022 National Champ be coaching our middle weights next year!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X