Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Dardanes

https://twitter.com/IAwrestle/status...34313294647302

It was announced today that Chris Dardanes has been named the head coach of Perry High School (I'm not sure which one, there are a few). If this is what he wants to do, I'm definitely glad to see him doing that. The volunteer assistant role is kind of designed to be a stepping stone on to a better place. Best of luck to him. The question now becomes, "who fills the spot?" Hopefully someone on the smaller side; Daniel Deshazer, Mitch McKee, Ethan Lizak, Danny Vega, Jake Schwarm, Chaz Tucker, Frank Perrelli, or one of the Thorn brothers would all potentially fit, but I could see them bringing in Zilverberg or Rotert over from the RTC as well. Of course, the dream is that this is all a move to bring in the Dean brothers, but that seems unlikely.

Best of luck to Dardanes I think he was a great addition to our staff and tough to see him leave, but as stated above, this is the purpose of this position, a stepping stone. The great thing is that we will have many options for this position, Hahn and staff have made this a very desirable place to be and I am sure they will find a strong replacement.

Comment

Congratulations to Chris. We wish him all the best in his future endeavors and thank him for his time spent in Brookings.

Comment

Working...
      X