X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MontanaRabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by bennymj171 View Post
    Big dance starts in a few hours!!! Who is ready to do some yelling at the TV. I like where Price fell in the bracket to sneak an all American, but I think he needs to win first round to do it. I like Sloan’s draw if he is able to go as close to 100% as possible but his arm didn’t look good at conference tournament. The other guys paths are a little tougher but not impossible. Cubby’s sounds like they will have every mat going starting at 10am today, I’ll buy you a drink if you hit me up at Cubbby’s today. GETJACKED!!
    I'm hoping we can see a couple guys wrestle above their seeds. A couple well timed upsets and we could see a couple all-americans.

Leave a comment:

• bennymj171
    replied
    Big dance starts in a few hours!!! Who is ready to do some yelling at the TV. I like where Price fell in the bracket to sneak an all American, but I think he needs to win first round to do it. I like Sloan’s draw if he is able to go as close to 100% as possible but his arm didn’t look good at conference tournament. The other guys paths are a little tougher but not impossible. Cubby’s sounds like they will have every mat going starting at 10am today, I’ll buy you a drink if you hit me up at Cubbby’s today. GETJACKED!!

Leave a comment:

• bennymj171
    replied
    Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
    Thanks for posting. We got 5 guys in the national field this year. Is this about what we expected?
    yes based on rankings, we always hope they get a couple more but it is a pretty deep conference at a couple weights, makes it a little more difficult to steal a spot

Leave a comment:

• BTownJack
    replied
    Thanks for posting. We got 5 guys in the national field this year. Is this about what we expected?

Leave a comment:

• bennymj171
    started a topic 2021 NCAA’s

2021 NCAA’s

Here is a link to this year’s brackets.
    https://www.ncaa.com/_flysystem/publ...1_brackets.pdf
Working...
X