No announcement yet.

Starting roles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't been able to keep up this year as I have most years, what's up with Tanner Cook? Is he hurt? Please tell me he's not pulling a Seth Gross...honestly have no idea on Tanner other than he hasn't wrestled this year.

Comment

Originally posted by MNJack3 View Post
      I haven't been able to keep up this year as I have most years, what's up with Tanner Cook? Is he hurt? Please tell me he's not pulling a Seth Gross...honestly have no idea on Tanner other than he hasn't wrestled this year.
      Tanner Cook has liked SDSU wrestling posts and still has his profile pic of him in SDSU singlet. Gross completely ghosted the SDSU coaches and went back to Minnesota without even telling the coaches so it's completely different. The way gross left was a completely punk move and totally changed my view of him. When I went to the SDSU meet earlier this year, somebody said he was out with a rib injury and with it being a short season and not affecting eligibility I can understand why he hasn't wrestled this year
      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

King = very legit as of late. I predict national qualifier

Comment

King = much improved performances. Once consistent he will be pretty darn good.

Comment

Sr night is this weekend for Vega, Colton Carlson & Wolters. Assuming they will not be returning next year. Marko is the other Sr looks to be returning for another year.

Comment

I'll be real disappointed if Tanner Cook doesn't wrestle again for SDSU over school. Don't need another Alex Lloyd especially with somebody as good as him

Comment

Looks like Danny Vega, Colten Carlson and Blake Wolters are graduating and moving on while Hunter Marko is not
                https://twitter.com/damion_hahn/stat...306423809?s=21

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                  I'll be real disappointed if Tanner Cook doesn't wrestle again for SDSU over school. Don't need another Alex Lloyd especially with somebody as good as him
                  So previously you’re the one who said he was out with a rib injury but now you are saying academics? Which one is it? Just my opinion here too but if he got into Cornell I don’t think he should have an issue with academics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KSjack View Post

So previously you’re the one who said he was out with a rib injury but now you are saying academics? Which one is it? Just my opinion here too but if he got into Cornell I don’t think he should have an issue with academics.

Cook was a scholar all American last year also so whoever started this academic rumor better state their source otherwise it’s done: he has a rib injury lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X