2020-2021 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    What are the guidelines for fan attendance for the wrestling meets at Frost?
    I got this email which is the same pretty much as basketball season ticket holder email;

We are currently working with campus officials on capacity and social distancing plans for the 2020-21 season. Attendees will be required to wear face coverings and socially distance in Frost Arena for the entirety of the event. Event tickets will be delivered digitally and attendees are encouraged to use a print-at-home option or a mobile-friendly option (download the Jackrabbit App!).

Event tickets are available in quantities up to six tickets per person. By requesting tickets, you are not guaranteed a ticket or required to purchase when it comes time to do so. A Jackrabbit Ticket Office representative will reach out to you the week of the event for fulfillment and payment. Event tickets will be allocated based on season ticket holder status and priority points ranking.

Comment

Has the coaching staff put anything out indicating a likely starting line-up? Most teams will this time of year. Oregon State and Missouri are next weekend.

Comment

Flo updated their rankings

125: Danny Vega #24(NR)
        133: Zach Price #24(NR)
        141: Clay Carlson #25(NR)
        157: Cade DeVos #17(#20)
        165: Tanner Cook #17(#19)
        197: Tanner Sloan #10(#11)
        "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Flo's coaches confirmed starting line-up:

125: Danny Vega
          133: Zach Price
          141: Clay Carlson
          149: Hunter Marko
          157: Cade DeVos
          165: Tanner Cook
          174: Cade King
          184: Nick Casperson
          197: Tanner Sloan
          285: Blake Wolters

It's a shame to see Colton Carlson out of the line-up, but it makes sense. I have a hard time looking at Peyton Smith's last few years and thinking that he doesn't earn the spot over Marko, but they must be seeing something in the room. It's good to see that Casperson is down to weight and healthy.

Comment

This news release has Kenny O’Neil starting at 165 instead of Cook.
            https://s3.amazonaws.com/sidearm.sit...s_12_31_20.pdf

Comment

Underclassmen no longer on roster from last year’s team.
              -Alex Aarsvold 285
              -Samuel Grove 174
              -Kelby Hawkins 174
              -Caden Lamer 141
              -Skyler Noftsger 165
              -Aric Williams 141

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                Underclassmen no longer on roster from last year’s team.
                -Alex Aarsvold 285
                -Samuel Grove 174
                -Kelby Hawkins 174
                -Caden Lamer 141
                -Skyler Noftsger 165
                -Aric Williams 141
                I have to wonder if we'll be seeing them again or not. I know a lot of people chose to go online or take a year off of school with COVID being what it is. I know that Lamer still has "SDSU wrestling" in his twitter bio, so I'm hopeful that he'll be back.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                  This news release has Kenny O’Neil starting at 165 instead of Cook.
                  https://s3.amazonaws.com/sidearm.sit...s_12_31_20.pdf
                  Jacks twitter account also had Kenny as 165 starter against Mizzou. Weird

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post

Jacks twitter account also had Kenny as 165 starter against Mizzou. Weird
                    Does anyone know if Cook is healthy ? (either injury or illness)

Comment

Looks like Damion Hahn has Covid. Anybody know when he will be back?

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                        Looks like Damion Hahn has Covid. Anybody know when he will be back?
                        Where I work it's nine days after a positive test. There's probably a good chance that he's back this week depending on when he got it.

Comment

I got my tickets for the Triangular this Sunday. Can't wait to watch some live college wrestling again

Comment

SDSU is out of shape still. Have they even practiced?

Comment

The GoJacksWrestle twitter account is usually really good at providing updates. Today not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                                The GoJacksWrestle twitter account is usually really good at providing updates. Today not so much.
                                Probably not a good sign when you get a tweet that a Jack has scored early, and the next tweet is about the next match.

Comment

Working...
                                X