Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big 12 pre-seeds

https://big12sports.com/services/dow...d_Brackets.pdf

Very much looking forward to the Big 12 tournament and a great performance from our jackrabbits. Coach Hahn and company will have them ready to fight.

Comment

I thought vega would of been seeded higher but this could work to his benefit. Owns a win over #2 and had 3 on the ropes before pinning himself. Agree with the rest of our seeds. Was hoping cook could sneak in at 3 to avoid wittlake but came in 4. Sad that colt is out, like the way he competes. But let’s go smith!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

125: I really wish that Vega had pulled out that match against Midkiff, that made all the difference in the seeding
        133: There are seeded wrestlers in the bracket that Price can beat, but he's going to have a rough match with Small
        141: Carlson is going to have a hard time beating Parker, but I think he can do well in the wrestle-backs
        149: Pohlmeyer has a very good shot at the finals. We'll see if Thomsen has learned anything in the past few months.
        157: That upset win over Hornfeck paid some dividens for Smith, I did not think he'd get a seed here. That's probably why he's going instead of Jordan (or possibly Carlson)
        165: Very rough seed for Cook having to go up against Moody in round two who seems to have figured out how to wrestle him.
        174: It look like the officially landed on King over Hawkins, I wonder if they had a wrestle-off here.
        184: I can't wait to see Carlson get another crack at Montalvo, I want that win for him
        197: Sloan has a tough road to the finals even as a two seed. I am glad that Ornsdoft isn't in his quartile.
        285: There are some good wrestlers not getting seeds here. Ngati won a match at nationals last year and Wolters had a descent year.

Comment

Working...
        X