Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Colton Carlson is injured.
    I know. But is he done for the year or is there still a chance he’s coming back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KSjack View Post

I know. But is he done for the year or is there still a chance he’s coming back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I think someone mentioned on here they were hoping he would be back before Big12s.

*I found it.
      Originally posted by bennymj171 View Post
      No Colten, they are hopeful to get him back by the end of the year, no Sloan against West Virginia, nothing serious with him sounds like a sprain, possibly going against university of Ohio
      Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 02-17-2020, 06:07 PM. Reason: Found quote

Comment

Flo has Tanner Sloan as one of the top upsets of the week
        https://www.flowrestling.org/article...ets-in-week-16

7 Upsets at 197 Including 3 in the Top 10
        Over 25% of this weekend's upsets came in a single weight class. Wrestlers ranked 3, 9, 10, 11, and 13 at 197 all went down causing rankings chaos right before the post season.
        197: #19 Tanner Sloan, South Dakota State D;7-2 #13 Nathan Traxler, Stanford

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
          Flo has Tanner Sloan as one of the top upsets of the week
          https://www.flowrestling.org/article...ets-in-week-16

7 Upsets at 197 Including 3 in the Top 10
          Over 25% of this weekend's upsets came in a single weight class. Wrestlers ranked 3, 9, 10, 11, and 13 at 197 all went down causing rankings chaos right before the post season.
          197: #19 Tanner Sloan, South Dakota State D;7-2 #13 Nathan Traxler, Stanford
          197 is a mess outside of Kollin Moore this year. Seems like there are upsets every weekend.

I'm glad Sloan is finally starting to get closer to his preseason hype after starting off a little slow this year. Was ranked #6 preseason from beating I think 2 AAs last year during his redshirt year
          "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
            Colton Carlson is injured.
            Colton Carlson has been frustrating to watch this year on the match. Don't know if he has been dinged up all year or what. Just know he had the concussion to start the year and this latest injury.
            "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
              197 is a mess outside of Kollin Moore this year. Seems like there are upsets every weekend.

I'm glad Sloan is finally starting to get closer to his preseason hype after starting off a little slow this year. Was ranked #6 preseason from beating I think 2 AAs last year during his redshirt year
              This is going to be a very fun weight at the big 12 tournament. There are 7 ranked wrestlers who have traded matches all year. Adams has risen to the top for now and is undefeated, but I don't know if he can make it through big 12s unscathed.

Comment

Working...
              X