Henry Pohlmeyer 10 vs. Greg Gaxiola
    Peyton Smith vs. Jacob Wright
    Tanner Cook 25 vs. Adam Kemp
    Cade King vs. Brandon Martino 18
    Zach Carlson 17 vs. Hunter Cruz
    Tanner Sloan 19 vs. Isaiah Perez
    Blake Wolters vs. Josh Hokit 11

Should be a good dual.

Is it odd we are competing in duals in back to back days? That doesn't seem normal to me but I don't follow the sport too closely.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
      Is it odd we are competing in duals in back to back days? That doesn't seem normal to me but I don't follow the sport too closely.
      I thought it was weird Ohio did back-to-back duals on Sunday. If anything, this kind of scheduling is helpful for tournament time.
      Rollin' in my 5.0
      With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
      Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
        Maybe they're trying to take advantage of the weekend "double header" possibility with basketball. They're not true back-to-back events, but the women play saturday afternoon and the men play Sunday. Sunday's Fort Wayne MBB game paired with Stanford wrestling two hours later is enough to get me to drag the whole family to Brookings - something I would not have done for either the basketball or wrestling if they were standalone events. Should be fun.

Comment

Jacks win another Big12 dual 26-12 behind major decisions by Carlson (184) & Sloan (197), another near pin (twice) by Cook (165) and forfeits to Vega & Pohlmeyer (SDSU’s top ranked wrestler).

Comment

Working...
          X