IIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S TIME!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S TIME!!!!!

Who is JACKED to get this season started? Can't wait to see the boys compete on Saturday in Fargo.

Re: IIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S TIME!!!!!

Originally posted by opinionsaremyown View Post
    Who is JACKED to get this season started? Can't wait to see the boys compete on Saturday in Fargo.
    Me!!

Comment

The 2 of us will need to cheer loudly.

Comment

I’ll join in! Damn I’m excited!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm excited to see the improvements of the team under Hahn's second year
          "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Sadly, I have not seen the Jacks wrestle in Brookings in decades. I've seen them in a couple of environments outside of Frost Arena and it is fun to see. I'm a lifelong basketball player, but watching wrestling is unique and exciting!

Regardless, I'm hoping to see a couple of wrestlers attaining all-American status this year. No easy feet, but Hahn is compiling some talent.

Comment

Look forward to a week from Friday in the Pentagon!

Comment

Follow them at https://www.trackwrestling.com this Saturday, 11/9/19, at the Bison Open.

This link should take you directly to the Bison Open: https://www.trackwrestling.com/tw/op...ntId=492117132

1600 University Dr N
                Fargo, ND

Schedule:
                6:00AM Doors open to Athletes.

6:45AM Skin Checks.
                7:00AM Weigh-ins.
                9:00AM Wrestling begins.

Note: All SDSU wrestlers will wrestle as unattached. Meaning they have to travel and attend at their own expense. Coaches are not allowed to coach unattached. This tournament and Dak Open will serve as wrestle-offs. Not sure if they will be listed on Trackwrestling as SDSU or Unattached.

Comment

Thank you for sharing the information. Helpful for those not able to make it to Fargo on Saturday. Too bad it isn't streamed on Flowrestling.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberValley View Post
                    Follow them at https://www.trackwrestling.com this Saturday, 11/9/19, at the Bison Open.

This link should take you directly to the Bison Open: https://www.trackwrestling.com/tw/op...ntId=492117132

1600 University Dr N
                    Fargo, ND

Schedule:
                    6:00AM Doors open to Athletes.

6:45AM Skin Checks.
                    7:00AM Weigh-ins.
                    9:00AM Wrestling begins.

Note: All SDSU wrestlers will wrestle as unattached. Meaning they have to travel and attend at their own expense. Coaches are not allowed to coach unattached. This tournament and Dak Open will serve as wrestle-offs. Not sure if they will be listed on Trackwrestling as SDSU or Unattached.
                    Isn't this where the Jackrabbit Wrestling Club can help with expenses for wrestlers? Didn't know how that worked for all the smaller Open tourneys the young guys travel to throughout the season.

Comment

Originally posted by opinionsaremyown View Post
                      Thank you for sharing the information. Helpful for those not able to make it to Fargo on Saturday. Too bad it isn't streamed on Flowrestling.
                      It is being Video Streamed and Archived on TrackWrestling. Of course, there is a fee. $15 for this event, unless you get a longer subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
                        Isn't this where the Jackrabbit Wrestling Club can help with expenses for wrestlers? Didn't know how that worked for all the smaller Open tourneys the young guys travel to throughout the season.
                        No they can only pay for off-season events (freestyle/greco). Red-shirts have to pay for their travel and entrance fees during the season.

Comment

Originally posted by fan4wrestling View Post
                          No they can only pay for off-season events (freestyle/greco). Red-shirts have to pay for their travel and entrance fees during the season.
                          Thanks for the info! That doesn't seem totally fair, but either is only 9.9 scholarships for wrestling. Should be 13 like basketball.

Comment

Any news out of Fargo?

Comment

At least 7 have made semis.
                              https://twitter.com/gojackswrestle/s...270818304?s=21

I didn’t see Price, Mueller or Sloan in the brackets.

Comment

Working...
                              X