Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2019/2020 Lineup

Originally posted by witness View Post
    I believe Hahn hinted at Mueller being injured and not being able to fully work out with the team fully before practices officially started
    Have to wonder if they forgo this year, cross the fingers and appeal for a 6th Year. With his injury history and only 5 months removed from an ACL Tear I can't see how he gets back in time for Big XII Season. Feel bad for Marty, had a breakout rsJR year and then it's been downhill with injuries since for the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by MNJack3 View Post
      Have to wonder if they forgo this year, cross the fingers and appeal for a 6th Year. With his injury history and only 5 months removed from an ACL Tear I can't see how he gets back in time for Big XII Season. Feel bad for Marty, had a breakout rsJR year and then it's been downhill with injuries since for the guy.
      I like the idea if Mueller is willing to forgo graduating for another year. That way he wouldn't have to drop down to 174 and we wouldn't be looking at the hole at 184 that we are looking to have next year.

Comment

2019/2020 Lineup

Mueller's tweet about his ACL injury seemed to indicate that he's back or close to being back which is odd
        "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
          Mueller's tweet about his ACL injury seemed to indicate that he's back or close to being back which is odd
          Interesting, figured this season was a no-go since Coach Hahn didn't bump up Kenny or Garrett to 174 until Marty was ready but instead went with a True Freshman in Cade King as the starter. Selfishly for the team, I hope he's able to get a Medical and wrestle next year at 184 as TheWombat alluded too.

Comment

2019/2020 Lineup

Originally posted by MNJack3 View Post
            Interesting, figured this season was a no-go since Coach Hahn didn't bump up Kenny or Garrett to 174 until Marty was ready but instead went with a True Freshman in Cade King as the starter. Selfishly for the team, I hope he's able to get a Medical and wrestle next year at 184 as TheWombat alluded too.
            Here's the tweet. He says "WE BACK BABY" at the end
            https://twitter.com/martinmaul/statu...568531970?s=21
            "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
            X