2019 Big 12 Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Big 12 Championship

Jacks go 2-7 in first round. Henry P had a bye.

Colton Carlson won by fall.
    Zach Carlson won 10-1

Re: 2019 Big 12 Championship

149: #7 Henry Pohlmeyer is into tonight's semifinals after holding off #2 Max Thomsen (UNI), 5-4!

Comment

157: Colten Carlson is sent to the wrestlebacks following a 5-1 loss to top-seeded Justin Thomas (Oklahoma)

Comment

184: #7 Zach Carlson set to the consolation bracket with an 11-3 loss to #2 Drew Foster (UNI)

Comment

125 Consolation: Mitch Brown (Utah Valley) defeats Gregory Coapstick (SDSU), by technical fall [16-0, 4:13] ... Coapstick eliminated

Comment

133 Consolation: Rylee Molitor eliminated after 8-2 defeat at the hands of Jack Skudlarczyk (UNI)

Comment

149 Semifinal: #3 Jarrett Degen (Iowa State) defeats Henry Pohlmeyer, 8-2 ... Pohlmeyer is the last Jackrabbit to drop into the consolation bracket

Comment

141 Consolation: Aric Williams eliminated from #Big12WR Championship after 17-2 (7:00) loss to #5 Sam Turner of Wyoming

Comment

Congrats Henry Pohlmeyer on qualifying for the NCAA tournament!

I have been holding out hope for the Jackrabbits to peak at the conference tournament, unfortunately it has been a pretty disappointing showing. Currently in 11th out 12 teams, they could finish anywhere form 10th - 12th. They are the only team in the conference that does not have at least 3 place winners.

Comment

Henry lost 4 - 1 in the consolation semis and will be wrestling for 5th.

Blake Wolters is wrestling for 7th.

Comment

Air Force won in the consolation semis. They are now in 10th place with 16 points, Northern Colorado in 11th with 15 point. The Jackrabbits are now in last place with 14.5 points. Utah valley the 9th place team has 43.5 points.

Comment

Henry won by medical forfeit to Olivas from Fresno State who had pinned Henry twice this year.

SDSU moved into 10 place.

Comment

Originally posted by fan4wrestling View Post
                          Henry won by medical forfeit to Olivas from Fresno State who had pinned Henry twice this year.

SDSU moved into 10 place.
                          I'm just keeping up with twitter updates, but this would mean Henry has placed 5th. Wrestling twitter page has not said anything about Olivas, yet.

Also, Blake just finished his match with Northern Colorado's Robert Winters. Falls 2-1 and places 8th. That will be all for Jackrabbits in the Big 12 Tournament.
                          Rollin' in my 5.0
                          With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                          Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                            I'm just keeping up with twitter updates, but this would mean Henry has placed 5th. Wrestling twitter page has not said anything about Olivas, yet.

Also, Blake just finished his match with Northern Colorado's Robert Winters. Falls 2-1 and places 8th. That will be all for Jackrabbits in the Big 12 Tournament.
                            Yes, 5th place. I saw it go up on the tournament website.

Comment

I never would have thought that we'd end the year with only one national qualifier. I'm glad to see this train-wreck of a season come to an end. I'm looking forward to a much better season coming up next year. With or without Seth Gross, the wounds of the coaching change will be mended, the wrestlers will be healthy again, and we can see what this group can really do.

Comment

Working...
                              X