X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSUAlum08
    replied
    Re: Iowa State Head Coaching Position Open

I took a hiatus from posting on here but wanted to sign in and let the wrestling fans know that there have already been discussions between Iowa State and Bono. Don't be alarmed by that because Iowa State knew they were firing their coach. I'd definitely be worried he's the choice, though. It's only a matter of time before Bono leaves. He's been great for SDSU.

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Somebody tweeted to Zimmer, that if Bono were to leave he would double his salary. But the salaries I could find online were Bono currently is at $110,000 and Jackson latest figure I could find was $155,000.

Leave a comment:

• jackrabbit1979
    replied

All I'll say is this...IF Bono gets offered the ISU job, Justin Sell should station himself in Jon Reader's living room with a contract and check book. Reader is so good and ready for a head job. Can't afford to lose both of them to the same job.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    I hope Bono stays put, but it certainly is a risk. Justin might have some difficulty sleeping tonight. There has to be a bunch of people ready to take Jackson place. I guess we dont get real nervous until the short list is announced and Bono name is on it.
    And that would be interesting to see what that means for reader too if Bono is on the short list. Reader might just be a name on our short list. But maybe would considering going too with Bono.

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Kevin Jackson is stepping down at the end of the year.
    http://www.desmoinesregister.com/sto...ason/97304722/

Makes me very nervous about Bono leaving.
    I hope Bono stays put, but it certainly is a risk. Justin might have some difficulty sleeping tonight. There has to be a bunch of people ready to take Jackson place. I guess we dont get real nervous until the short list is announced and Bono name is on it.

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    started a topic Iowa State Head Coaching Position Open

Iowa State Head Coaching Position Open

Kevin Jackson is stepping down at the end of the year.
    http://www.desmoinesregister.com/sto...ason/97304722/

Makes me very nervous about Bono leaving.
Working...
X