Wasn't midco going to broadcast this?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: Dec 2 Iowa at SDSU

Yes on midco.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
        I never wrestled as a kid, don't understand the rules, and do not consider myself a wrestling fan.

With that being said, I'm considering attending a wrestling match this season... It doesn't work for me to go tonight, but can I assume this will be on GoJacks.com?

Coach Bono has the wrestling program on fire, it is amazing what wrestling at SDSU has become. Congratulations to him, his staff, and the team!
        It's an absolute blast. If anyone is thinking about it but just not sure I highly recommend attending. I'll be watching on midco for sure.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
          It's an absolute blast. If anyone is thinking about it but just not sure I highly recommend attending. I'll be watching on midco for sure.
          I don't often attend wrestling events but I have more and more the past few years since the Bono era started. This isn't breaking news but the Iowa State dual a few weeks ago was electric. Not because we set record for attendance but because there was so much energy in the building. Win or lose tonight I expect much of the same and I would recommend going if you need a reason to get out of the house.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
            Same here. Never really had any interest in wrestling, but seriously considering going tonight just to be part of the madness.
            Go. You won't regret it. It'll get very loud in Frost at times tonight.

Comment

Can someone who follows wrestling much closer than me break tonight down match by match? I know a couple here have done it for previous matches.

Comment

Originally posted by WrestlingFan89 View Post
                Number 1 Corey Clark will not be wrestling for Iowa tonight at 133. They are saying he is day to day with an injury and are holding him out for precautionary reasons.
                If true, that is too bad. Clark vs. Seth Gross was the premiere match of the evening and a great opportunity for Seth here at home to face the #1 kid in the nation.
                "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Comment

The start of the Iowa match is moved to 7:30 PM....according to a trailer on Midco. Midco will be livecasting at 7:30. Right now, Midco has the Jackrabbit Journal program (Midco does a great job with that program, IMO).

Comment

Live updates for us fools working would be appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post

It appears another record has been set in the wrestling program.
                        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Great pic, Slosho. Wow, looks like more than 4000 right now.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                            Live updates for us fools working would be appreciated!
                            We can do that.

Comment

Tom Nieman and Jason Thurston doing the broadcast.

Nieman says Frost Arena is "full to the rafters". Looks like it. PA Announcer just asked the crowd to squeeze together in the bleachers: need more room. I don't know if the bleachers upstairs are pulled out.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                                Tom Nieman and Jason Thurston doing the broadcast.

Nieman says Frost Arena is "full to the rafters". Looks like it.
                                We've come a long way since there was talk on this board of eliminating this program.

Comment

Working...
                                X