Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU at NDSU (2/21)

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
    It is a fun ride Roy! Just passing your hometown. First win against the Bison since 2010. Had a very large contingent of Jack fans.
    This is the second time we've beat them this year.

Comment

It is a fun ride Roy! Just passing your hometown. First win against the Bison since 2010. Had a very large contingent of Jack fans.
      SDSU won in Brookings, so wouldn't this be the second win since 2010?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        SDSU won in Brookings, so wouldn't this be the second win since 2010?
        He might have meant conference wins. Since they wrestled twice this year, the first one in Brookings I believe was considered non-conference.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
          He might have meant conference wins. Since they wrestled twice this year, the first one in Brookings I believe was considered non-conference.
          Knowing Jack#1 he might have been in a hurray to some place when he posted that. He usually is very careful what he posts, and two wins are impressive, no doubt about that. Maybe you are right about the non-conference angle. Who knows? Bigger fish to fry.

Comment

I had a chance to talk to Coach Bono Saturday in Beresford. He was there doing some scouting at the Region 2B tournament and we talked about the match. I asked him if they were going up that night and he said the team was taking two vans up... basically, he said they were going to go up, kick a$$, and come home... no frills.

If I haven't said it enough... SDSU made the right choice when they hired Bono. And it's safe to assume that the SDSU wrestling team has a bright future ahead of it.
            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Jacked Up Monday.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_TT...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                How awesome that we had that big of a fan contingent up there this weekend. The pure joy in Bono's face tells the whole story.
                Man I hope we can keep this guy long term, we will be a top 10 team nationally and have multiple National Title winners if he stays.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
                  How awesome that we had that big of a fan contingent up there this weekend. The pure joy in Bono's face tells the whole story.
                  Man I hope we can keep this guy long term, we will be a top 10 team nationally and have multiple National Title winners if he stays.
                  How's he get these guys so strong?They seemed much stronger,even against guys who seem to have more muscle mass,than their opponents this year.Maybe it's just desire,or a will to win.

Comment

Was Cameron Sykora in the stands watching the Bison getting thumped?

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                      How's he get these guys so strong?They seemed much stronger,even against guys who seem to have more muscle mass,than their opponents this year.Maybe it's just desire,or a will to win.
                      One of the unsung heroes of the entire athletic department is Nate Moe and his staff. Phenomenal strength and conditioning coach whose work has been integral to the improvements of the program(s).

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
                        Yes Jeff Kolpeck, NDSU beat writer gave the contingent recognition when the Bison Heavy Weight did a taunt of the fans after winning his match, and the Jack fans all pointed to the score board. How sweet it its!!! I thought Kolpeck would have mentioned the improvement in the SDSU program, but I guess he is too busy thinking six-peat or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                          Obviously I could have been clearer. First win in Fargo since 2010.

Comment

Obviously I could have been clearer. First win in Fargo since 2010.
                            All right then.

Comment

Working...
                            X