• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bison Match

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
    TRUTH!! No-LOL...dead ****ing serious.
    http://billingsgazette.com/sports/co...b7ae735c5.html

Montana's defensive coordinator is going to Montana State to do the same job. I found something he said interesting:

One area where Gregorak needs no briefing is the Cat-Griz rivalry. He'll tell you he learned from one the best, and most fierce Grizzlies, in former UM coach Bobby Hauck.

"You can say you try not to do things differently, but it's absolutely not another game. It's not," Gregorak said. "The guys that try to make it just another game usually end up getting their butts kicked.

Whether some want to admit it or not, NDSU and USD are absolutely not "just another game".

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
      http://billingsgazette.com/sports/co...b7ae735c5.html

Montana's defensive coordinator is going to Montana State to do the same job. I found something he said interesting:

One area where Gregorak needs no briefing is the Cat-Griz rivalry. He'll tell you he learned from one the best, and most fierce Grizzlies, in former UM coach Bobby Hauck.

"You can say you try not to do things differently, but it's absolutely not another game. It's not," Gregorak said. "The guys that try to make it just another game usually end up getting their butts kicked.

Whether some want to admit it or not, NDSU and USD are absolutely not "just another game".

Yeah they are, NDSU kicks our butts and we kick USD butts.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
        Yeah they are, NDSU kicks our butts and we kick USD butts.
        Really? When is the last time we swept them in men's basketball?

Comment

I was just going by football so far. Its been pretty one sided for both schools. The schools that make it just another game get their butts kicked. thats the way we have taken NDSU in football and its getting old. USD makes us their superbowl but doesnt help them either way and gets their butts kicked.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

2 years ago?
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
              2 years ago?
              Im honestly not sure but I seem to think we've lost several times to them in the dome when they had an inferior team. I also remember Nagy (at least I think it was him) approaching the USD game like just another game.

I love how Bono addressed his guys in that video. I'd hope our other coaches do the same. Not sure they do though.

Comment

Im honestly not sure but I seem to think we've lost several times to them in the dome when they had an inferior team. I also remember Nagy (at least I think it was him) approaching the USD game like just another game.

I love how Bono addressed his guys in that video. I'd hope our other coaches do the same. Not sure they do though.
                No it was two years ago. We've lost 3/4 in the Dome, but we won two years ago. Won 4/4 at home, and 1/1 in the Summit League tourney.

Comment

Not much coverage in Todays Fargo Forum about wrestling. All kinds of stuff about Richmond Spiders. BISON THIS AND BISON THAT................

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jumpinjackrabbit View Post
                      LOVE IT! Hard to see the tape line on the floor outside his office due to the glare though.

Comment

What's with the tape?

Comment

What's with the tape?
                          Good question, okay clue us in!!!!

Comment

What's with the tape?
                            The refs used tape to outline a "coach's box" during the match vs. NDSU due to the coaches venturing too far out on the mat (from what I heard, wasn't there).

Hopefully I don't have to explain the joke further from here
                            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                            - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                              The refs used tape to outline a "coach's box" during the match vs. NDSU due to the coaches venturing too far out on the mat (from what I heard, wasn't there).

Hopefully I don't have to explain the joke further from here
                              Oh excuse me!!! I think I got it.

Comment

https://twitter.com/argusmattz/statu...76002578386944

Picture of the tape at the match.

Comment

Working...
                                X