2023 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023 Season

I was able to go to the game on Sunday and that's the most people I've ever seen at a game, there wasn't room for everyone. I imagine the game Sunday versus Iowa State will be the same way.

Aug 27: Jacks 2, Iowa State 1 at Fishback.
    The Jackrabbits are now 4-0-0 for the season.

Comment

anyone going to the championship match tomorrow? maybe you saw the match with UNO on Oct 24

i am not really much of a soccer fan, but always pay at least a little attention to the jacks and obviously root for them to be #1. i pay enough attention to know that the jacks are always in the argument for top dog in the summit

to my recollection Denver is usually the team we battle with to be at the top of the conference, UNO, however, seems to have the DPOY and OPOY in the conference this year and knocked Denver off in the SLT semis so they are obviously a respectable opponent

these two teams had a 1-1 tie on Oct 24 in brookings. what are the chances the jacks ladies come out on top tomorrow??

Comment

Jacks ended up defeating Omaha 1-0 to win Summit League title. Jacks' next opponent in the field of 64 will be announced tomorrow afternoon, and there will be a watch party at Cubby's starting at 3pm CT.

Could be a great opportunity to get some grub before BB doubleheader tomorrow evening.

Comment

Really windy day but it there was a great crowd and was really fun winning a conference title at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
            Jacks ended up defeating Omaha 1-0 to win Summit League title. Jacks' next opponent in the field of 64 will be announced tomorrow afternoon, and there will be a watch party at Cubby's starting at 3pm CT.

Could be a great opportunity to get some grub before BB doubleheader tomorrow evening.
            That winning kick by that gal from SDSU was perfectly timed, it was a long shot, but the goal keeper was way out of position so it worked out perfectly, good read on her part and she didn't hesitate, she kept it under the cross bar and just out of reach. Great job , only her third goal of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post

That winning kick by that gal from SDSU was perfectly timed, it was a long shot, but the goal keeper was way out of position so it worked out perfectly, good read on her part and she didn't hesitate, she kept it under the cross bar and just out of reach. Great job , only her third goal of the season.
              Thank you for providing that insight.

May the Jacks' good fortune continue vs Huskers

Comment

have to guess that the jacks feel pretty good about getting to go to Lincoln. not hard travel for fans who want to go and the jacks played them close, losing 1-2, in the first exhibition match of this season, back in august

anyone have any additional info about that matchup from the beginning of the season? did we have everyone available then that we have now?

Comment

Tough loss but successful season despite injuries and other challenges. This program is solid year in and year out!

Comment

Working...
                  X