Summit League Tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summit League Tourney

Tori Poole named tournament MVP. She had two goals and the game winning penalty kick. What a tournament!
    "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Jacks won tournament: http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=209757195

Comment

was following along on twitter while out shopping with the family yesterday. That was pretty exciting and nerve wracking at the same time!
        "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
        -Leo Rosten

Comment

SDSU will travel to Chapel Hill to play UNC in the first round. UNC (12-3-2) is ranked 5th in the nation. Game time set for 4 p.m. central time.
          "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Summit League Tourney

Originally posted by Jacked4Days View Post
            SDSU will travel to Chapel Hill to play UNC in the first round. UNC (12-3-2) is ranked 5th in the nation. Game time set for 4 p.m. central time.
            In 33 years of ncaa women's soccer championships, UNC has won 21 of them. Mia Hamm played at UNC. I wonder if their women's soccer players participate in real academia, or if it is all fabricated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

UNC has a player from Omaha that some of the Jacks has played against, they are very good, get walk on's that would play just about any other program, attend UNC to be part of the tradition. UNC will probably play 20 players during this game and the level of play will not drop off. This game/match is roughly the same comparison as the women's basketball team playing Notre Dame last year.

Comment

So there is a NCAA tournament game that the Jacks are partaking in this late afternoon. Kickoff is in about 5 minutes. Video can be found here

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                  So there is a NCAA tournament game that the Jacks are partaking in this late afternoon. Kickoff is in about 5 minutes. Video can be found here
                  Or here:

http://www.goheels.com/mediaPortal/p...DB_OEM_ID=3350
                  "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

First "San Diego State" reference by the UNC announcer. UNC is killing the time of possession

Comment

Academic Scandalers leading 1-0

Comment

2-0....

Comment

Are we playing a defensive game? Fine for keeping the score down, but we are playing on our side of the field all the time. One wrong move and it's another shot at goal for them. I really don't blame us for playing cautiously though, but would be nice to say we scored on mighty UNC.I probably (knowingly) don't know enough about soccer to comment. One observation, someone on our team is very, very fast. She went steaking down the sideline earlier in the game.

Comment

Admitted novice that I am,we seem to be playing very well.We seem to have decent team speed ,matching UNC by my untrained eye.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                              Admitted novice that I am,we seem to be playing very well.We seem to have decent team speed ,matching UNC by my untrained eye.
                              To me, it seemed like SDSU came out timid which is understandable when you are playing the most historic women's soccer team in the nation. Playing a lot better this half.

Comment

Unc doesn't always retreat when they're on our side of the field,one player anyway, she just about got a shot because of her aggressive play. This is kind of fun watching this game. Enjoying the great competition.

Comment

Working...
                                X