Some comparisons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some comparisons

Here is some interesting insights into the benefits of a tourney run, the revenue it can generate, and the differences between the men and the women. Remember, it was not long ago that Nebraska struggled. This is for comparison only, but an interesting article.

http://huskerextra.com/articles/2010...b748930861.txt

Re: Some comparisons

Thanks for posting the link.

I wonder if Nebraska will play the Jackrabbits again. When we ended their streak of home-opener wins (I think at 24), they dropped us from the schedule.

Comment

Yori got her "B" game last night (referring to her statement in the article). Kentucky's women ran circles around them. But they definitely had a good year.

Comment

I know Kentucky had a lot to do with it, but was not impressed with the Huskers and amazed they went 16-0 in the Big 12 and beat Oklahoma and Baylor.

Comment

I agree that Nebraska did not look good in the Kentucky game. To go undefeated throughout the regular season in any conference is a big deal. I tried to keep track of their team this year and I noticed they did struggle in some wins against some teams that were not very good (I believe they had to come from behind to beat a not so good K-State team).
          Kentucky used their speed and quickness to offset any advantage Nebraska may have had.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
            I know Kentucky had a lot to do with it, but was not impressed with the Huskers and amazed they went 16-0 in the Big 12 and beat Oklahoma and Baylor.
            During the game, announcers were saying the NU hadn't played such swarming defenders as KY played. Does KY have a new coach since SDSU beat them twice? KY played lights out from 3's, and actually shot better % from 3, than from 2 land. KY played "their game" last night, and it showed.

Wouldn't mind seeing either of those two team on Jacks schedule, as long as there is return trips to Brookings included.

Comment

Working...
            X