Maria, Ketty, Allison... THANK YOU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maria, Ketty, Allison... THANK YOU

I have enjoyed watching you play and bragging up your talent for four years. You are the type of player that makes me proud to be an SDSU fan.

You are all Champions!!!!

Re: Maria, Ketty, Allison... THANK YOU

I agree. Thanks for the past 4 years and good luck in you futures.
    Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

My sentiments exactly,you gave so much to keep SDSU in a position to have a chance to do great things in women's basketball,you have this fans respect & admiration for that,as well as just being great role models,& mentors to the underclassmen.You will be missed,but the program will follow the course you & the others before you have plotted out with your hard work and dedication.Thanks again,& best of luck for the future.

Comment

The last decade for Women's Basketball have been unforgettable and have featured some amazing young women that have gone on to do equally amazing things off the court. Names such as Pater, Schlagel, Seeler, Vogel, Verdegan,and Warkenthien are just a few that come to mind.

This class of seniors certainly belongs right at the top of the list in Jackrabbit lore. They had a big part in taking their team to the NCAA tournament in the first two years after SDSU finished transition. THAT HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE BY ANYONE!!! Oh by the way, these ladies also led the nation in GPA three of the last four years and were 3rd in the "off year" if memory serves me correctly.

AJ talks a lot about leaving the program better than it was when a player arrives on campus. Congrats on a job done fantasticly!

SUPERBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Thanks ladies. May life be success for you.

Comment

Well done Jackrabbits! You three did us proud.

Go State!

Comment

Thank you Maria, Allison, and Ketty. You were fun to watch!

Comment

Yep. You could not watch these kids play without becoming a Jackrabbit fan.

They did a lot for the school and the fans. Hopefully the school and the fans have done a lot for them in return.

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
                  Yep. You could not watch these kids play without becoming a Jackrabbit fan.

They did a lot for the school and the fans. Hopefully the school and the fans have done a lot for them in return.
                  I've had the opportunity to meet these three ladies on several ocassions and any parent would be proud to call each of them their own. They have done a lot for the program, the school and the state of South Dakota. Has the school and progam done anything for them? Can you imagine the places these three have traveled, the teams they have beat, the friends they have made and the experiences they can charish for the rest of their lives. Its been an impressive run and we thank you and wish you all nothing but best in the future.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Working...
                  X