Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Press coverage

For the message-board readers who are not in the area:
    Throughout the weekend KELO has had ads promoting its coverage of the Jackrabbits at Oklahoma. One of the lead stories on tonight's 10:00 news (11:00 because of the tourney games on CBS) was the game...film of State's practice with interviews of AJ and players. KELO's reporter will be live-blogging from the game.

During the season, State was covered well by the local media, particularly KSFY ("home" for the Jackrabbit Insider program).

The school cannot buy the advertising it's getting from the tourney appearance.

I saw a loyal Coyote fan in a restaurant this evening. He said tomorrow night, he'll be a Jackrabbit. The game is on everyone's mind.

Go Jacks!

Re: Press coverage

And, KELO's newscast are (eventually) available for viewing on their web site, for those out of the immediate KELOland region . . .
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      For the message-board readers who are not in the area:
      Throughout the weekend KELO has had ads promoting its coverage of the Jackrabbits at Oklahoma. One of the lead stories on tonight's 10:00 news (11:00 because of the tourney games on CBS) was the game...film of State's practice with interviews of AJ and players. KELO's reporter will be live-blogging from the game.

During the season, State was covered well by the local media, particularly KSFY ("home" for the Jackrabbit Insider program).

The school cannot buy the advertising it's getting from the tourney appearance.

I saw a loyal Coyote fan in a restaurant this evening. He said tomorrow night, he'll be a Jackrabbit. The game is on everyone's mind.

Go Jacks!
      Let's get an upset tonight. That will really turn some heads!

Comment

With regards to press coverage I think it would be negligent of us to not mention the excellent job by Mr. Vandrovec of the Argus leader and Mr. Merriam.

We are truly lucky to have the coverage that is offered to us. IMO
        GO STATE!

Comment

Working...
        X