Congratulations!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations!

Just wanted to come by and tell you guys congrats on a great win today and a great season. Couldn't have asked for a better championship game. The crowd was tremendous and both teams played great. Couldn't have asked for more.

Best of luck to the Lady Jackrabbits from here on out. Hope you get a good draw and can win some games in the NCAA tournament!

Re: Congratulations!

Very good game to watch. Both teams went at each other and they both have some very good players. I wasn't surprised to see the entire championship team come from these 2 teams. Five outstanding players on the championship team.
    Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Ditto

Was thrilled to see that you guys won the Summit Championship and will be returning to the Big Dance.

Best of luck in your first round game. Let's represent the ###-majors!

Comment

You bet Stephen,my favorite teams in the dance will be Middle Tenn,Gonzaga, Ill St,& of course ,our Jackrabbits,all conference champs,...between these four, there should be some damage done to the ego's of the major conference teams, but have to come out on fire, as the first game will be the hardest if we all get low seeds.I think Gonzaga & MTSU will probably get the highest seeds based on thier record, Gonzaga ranked & MTSU recieving votes in the polls.Good luck, go bruise some ego's.

Comment

Congratualtions to the whole SDSU team, to the SDSU All-tournament team players Maria, Ketty and Kristine. Coach Johnston said Maria was a "stud" and the "best defender in the conference". A deserved MVP award to Maria!

Comment

Working...
          X