Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT SDS v IPFW in tourney

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
    65-27 about 12 to go... This is, just wow.

Kristin is 5 short of 1,000 btw...

...exactly. K-Ro ends with 17, needing 2 pts to reach 1000. My prediction: ...first basket of the game vs. W Ill leading to a full on Kerblastification of the whatever-they-are-called...
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

They once again came out scared like they did against USD...um by the way you've played in two NCAA tournament games, this should be a cakewalk for your nerves.

That may have been the most impressive half of offensive basketball I've ever seen. They surpassed their first half total in 7 minutes and Vandrovec said today the lead went from 2 to 40, yes 40, in 15 minutes of game time. Simply unreal.

Do some destruction today in the first half today and get some rest. Need some fresh legs against probably ORU.

Comment

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
        They once again came out scared like they did against USD...um by the way you've played in two NCAA tournament games, this should be a cakewalk for your nerves.

That may have been the most impressive half of offensive basketball I've ever seen. They surpassed their first half total in 7 minutes and Vandrovec said today the lead went from 2 to 40, yes 40, in 15 minutes of game time. Simply unreal.

Do some destruction today in the first half today and get some rest. Need some fresh legs against probably ORU.
        Yes - A repeat of the WIU game a week ago would be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
          They once again came out scared like they did against USD.
          I don't think scared is the right word, tense seems to fit better to me. Saw one of the players parents after the game and I think he summed up the start best of all, "You can't play like you are going to get a 30 point lead after the first possession."

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
            "You can't play like you are going to get a 30 point lead after the first possession."
            You have got to be kidding me. How can you not expect a 30 point lead after one possession!!!! :-)
            Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
              I don't think scared is the right word, tense seems to fit better to me. Saw one of the players parents after the game and I think he summed up the start best of all, "You can't play like you are going to get a 30 point lead after the first possession."
              Agreed, tense is a better word.

They had a 30 point lead so fast in the second half it seemed to be only one possession.

I should just go to the Arena (or the bar) now and watch the first game, I'm getting absolutely nothing done.

GO JACKS!

Comment

Working...
              X