Iupui gdt2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iupui gdt2

These next two games are important, but the Oakland vs IPFW game will decide the #2 seed. Jacks need IPFW to win and then win out and they will have the spot. Otherwise it's all but impossible.

If SDSU is tied with Oakland, they split the head to head, both lost to ORU and it would come down to UMKC and they would win that tie-breaker and secure a post-season tourney. Leaving SDSU to rely on an at-large bid to the WNIT should they not win the Summit tourney.

Re: Iupui gdt2

The IPFW @ Oakland game video is free on channelsurfing.net

http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-oakland.html

Comment

Originally posted by AugieJackFan View Post
      The IPFW @ Oakland game video is free on channelsurfing.net

http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-oakland.html

I believe if four of us are watching this online we will equal the paying crowd in attendance.

Comment

dead elephants not helping us now down 12. Hey Nova will be in DC next wed and then fri next week and the week after.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
          dead elephants not helping us now down 12. Hey Nova will be in DC next wed and then fri next week and the week after.

Snow might be gone by then except another storm is tuning up for mid-week.

Comment

Is the audio and video not synced up for anyone else? I don't usually have this problem with home games.

Comment

whats the crowd look like if anyone has video feed? lot of people or not so much?

Comment

Tonights refereeing crew

Comment

Originally posted by SDJacks View Post
                  Is the audio and video not synced up for anyone else? I don't usually have this problem with home games.

Just got home from work and no it is not synced up. First time I've had that happen I think.
                  An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
                  US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                    Tonights refereeing crew

A B S O L U T E L Y the blind leading the blind.

Comment

Did anyone notice that Julia Whitted, the 6'4" center for IUPUI was not in the line-up last night. I was told by an IUPUI assistant coach that she was suspended indefinitely for testing positive for drugs. The end of her career as a collegiate basketball player.

Comment

really?

weird.

I had heard through another reliable source (although farther from the situation) that she was out with an injury. Is she still on the roster?

At any rate, they've had a pretty rough season.

Comment

In today's argus article it stated their top guard quit in the offseason and they've had two people leave during this season. I'm guessing one of those was her.

Especially on the defensive end. The Jaguars shot 52 percent in the first half - 16 above their average in a trying season. Their best guard quit the team in the offseason and two more key players followed suit during the season.

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...43/1002/sports

Comment

I have to wonder about that program. From what I could tell, they've got some decent ballplayers, but they also seem to have adopted the, um... tendentious attitude of their head coach. In other words, that whole program seems to have attitude problems. Lots of griping and loafing and throwing things on that bench. I told my wife after the game last night that if I were AD at IUPUI, I would fire their WBB coach right now and start over.
                            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
                              Did anyone notice that Julia Whitted, the 6'4" center for IUPUI was not in the line-up last night. I was told by an IUPUI assistant coach that she was suspended indefinitely for testing positive for drugs. The end of her career as a collegiate basketball player.
                              I'm quite sure Ms. Whitted didn't test positive for speed. Sorry,I couldn't resist that one !

Comment

Working...
                              X