Oakland GDT2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oakland GDT2

I belIeve Jacks just had five consecutive possessions that ended in turnovers. What the ^$((%&^**???????

Thought they had progressed past that.

Comment

Another turnover. 34-26 1:43

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

37-26. Jacks have 16 or 17 turnovers. Schutlofel gives them their last three from the freethrow line fouling an a 3 pt shot. Just an example, most everyone has an example of this type of play.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

and then we foul on a three, they sink three FTs and it's an 11-point game at the half. Jacks have 16 turnovers and 11 fouls to Oakland's 7 and 5, respectively. There is your ballgame so far.

Unbelievable.

Comment

I swear when I watch our team play that sometimes they must go blind and brain dead. Just some really stupid fouls and awful give aways. Let's get it together and play better in the second half. We are not out of this game by a long shot.

Comment

Does anyone have the video on Go Jacks? Thought the button was there earlire but only have Tyler and sound? Thanks! R.

Comment

slosho, I was getting the same vibe.

Comment

NOT a good half of basketball for the Jacks. Macie picking up her second foul early hurt us. We played more of a half court game on offense once she went out. Some of our inexperience from some players is showing tonight. How about blocking out on defense?

The good news? We have a whole second half to get it back together.

Comment

Roy, it was there earlier but never worked. I had to go to the Summit TV site to watch the game. Requires a monthly (19.95) or yearly (69.95) subscription.

Comment

Need to come out on fire!

Comment

QUIT TURNING THE $%^&^% BALL OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

It's the 3RD to last game of the frikin season for Damn sakes!

Go Jacks!!
                        SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Oakland can get rattled if we start comming back,Oru was behind thier game with Oakland too& they fell apartSlow come back is what we need,stay calm & quite turning the ball over.

Comment

47-33 bad guys @ the 1st media time out of the 2nd half

Comment

At this point in the season, we are what we are. TO's are gonna be part of our game, so we just as well face it.
                              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Does any body have a # on the total team fouls?

Comment

Working...
                                X