• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ndsu gdt

We are not rebounding well at all

Comment

Jacks up 55-38 at the under-8 media TO with a Boever FT attempt coming up. The Bison aren't giving up.

Comment

Bison get some easy points to cut the lead to 63-47; AJ calls TO with 3:27 left. The student section sounds quiet on TV with the exception of a brief "Who's got the marker?" chant.

Comment

66-47 at the final media TO. Macie is having a great game with 17 points and 6 assists.

Comment

This is a Pattonkerblastification of the nth degree.

Comment

Originally posted by NightHawk78 View Post
              66-47 at the final media TO. Macie is having a great game with 17 points and 6 assists.
              Agreed. We are at our best when Macie is playing well offensively, whether it's scoring, finding the open player, or just taking care of the ball. She is having a great night.

Comment

Macie leaves with a career-high 23 points.

Comment

SDSU 74, NDSU 49 is your final. Bring on Coyotegeddon . . .

Comment

I really expected the Bison to put up some sort of a fight. Well, I guess having a easy game to start the weekend is always nice.
                    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

The Bison were overmatched again last night. SDSU's players are stronger and more athletic. NDSU's bigs are tall, but slow and not particularly strong. And other than Birkel, NDSU's guards are just not very good.

This was the year NDSU was supposed to make strides "closing the gap". I saw nothing last night to suggest that's happening. The Jacks coasted to a 25-point win despite a couple of seven or eight minute periods when nothing much was happening offensively and despite a terrible rebounding effort. If we play a complete game last night we would have beaten NDSU by 40 or more.

It also seemed like AJ was resting a lot of players last night, too. Schuttloeffel got a lot of minutes as did Lingle and Anderson. Macie only played 21 minutes. And Dietel, with her foot injury, didn't play.

Yet Carol DeHoff can never quite bring herself to give SDSU any credit. Interesting.
                      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                        The Bison were overmatched again last night. SDSU's players are stronger and more athletic. NDSU's bigs are tall, but slow and not particularly strong. And other than Birkel, NDSU's guards are just not very good.

This was the year NDSU was supposed to make strides "closing the gap". I saw nothing last night to suggest that's happening. The Jacks coasted to a 25-point win despite a couple of seven or eight minute periods when nothing much was happening offensively and despite a terrible rebounding effort. If we play a complete game last night we would have beaten NDSU by 40 or more.

It also seemed like AJ was resting a lot of players last night, too. Schuttloeffel got a lot of minutes as did Lingle and Anderson. Macie only played 21 minutes. And Dietel, with her foot injury, didn't play.

Yet Carol DeHoff can never quite bring herself to give SDSU any credit. Interesting.
                        Plus, I do not see anything that scares me on the NDSU bench or from their younger players. The Bison future for women's BB does not look good.

Good win ladies even in that alternative outfit. Wow!

GBGBGJ

Comment

Very nice win, Jacks. The team is looking much smoother than earlier in the season. The Bison? Well, I agree with JJ's assessment. Other than height, there's nothing to suggest they are improving or will be any better next year. Short of bringing in a bunch of juco stars, they'll continue to be a second-tier team in a three-tier league.
                          This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                          X