Centenary at Shreveport--GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Centenary at Shreveport--GDT

One way or another, AJ needs to take a couple of his assistants, give him a copy of the ORU-NDSU games, and break them completely down to see how the Bison are doing it . . .
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

ORU has re-taken the lead. Bisonville says NDSU has 26 turnovers.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

and the bison collapse giving the eagles a lead by some easy foul shots and a steal

Comment

Am I the only one disappointed that 3/4 of this GDT revolved around the Bizun/Eaglette game
          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

eagles up by five and shooting with thirty seconds left

Comment

well Ketty did have a magnificent game tonight. Really proud of her. seven games left. if she makes 25 a game like tonight she'll make her thousand points plus.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                Am I the only one disappointed that 3/4 of this GDT revolved around the Bizun/Eaglette game
                Well, our game did kinda get out of hand in the second half. What was the final, anyway . . . 94-40 or something like that?
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                  One way or another, AJ needs to take a couple of his assistants, give him a copy of the ORU-NDSU games, and break them completely down to see how the Bison are doing it . . .
                  Or, you know, maybe not . . .
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post

You're exaggerating, and the other games around the Summit were mighty important to the jacks tonight. On that point WIU is leading IPFW by one in OT

Comment

While Jacks kerblastificated with a good second half NDSU blew a 16-point lead with 9:30 to go. Darn.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                        well Ketty did have a magnificent game tonight. Really proud of her. seven games left. if she makes 25 a game like tonight she'll make her thousand points plus.
                        Had a meeting with Ketty's dad Dave and several othe Jackrabbit fans tonight. Planning our spring social and golf event in Yankton.

Reserved a portion of Cubby's for Yankton Jackrabbit fans on Monday the 15th pre that one game.

Great to see her bounce back. They'll be ready to compete in the tourney.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Ketty was special tonight shooting the ball. Did she even miss?

Comment

Ketty shot 9 of 11, 6-6 from 3 point range.

SDSU set a school record for field goal percentage: 64.7%

Ashley Eide, on the other hand, did not miss. Period. 5-5 & 2-2.

---

SDSU flirted with the school record for field goal percentage during the IPFW game as well.

This team needs to figure out how to play consistently, as they have the talent to absolutely shoot the lights out.

Comment

http://www.gojacks.com/downloads1/36...B_OEM_ID=15000

Box Score

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                                Actually, she's got eight (at least games) left (Summit tourney). Needs to average 10 a game and she will make it, if I understood Tyler right saying she has 925 points as of now.

Comment

Working...
                                X