• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graham Hays Article from Gonzaga

It is up on ESPN:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/column...ham&id=4653915

Re: Graham Hays Article from Gonzaga

Very SWEET write-up on two REALLY GOOD WBB teams.

Comment

Originally posted by el_presidente View Post
      I read the article Saturday night after the Gopher game, thought it was well done. I think we will continue to give Graham a reason to keep an eye on South Dakota State.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
        I read the article Saturday night after the Gopher game, thought it was well done. I think we will continue to give Graham a reason to keep an eye on South Dakota State.
        Was it posted on our site under a different thread? I read it earlier as well but I didn't see it posted today. Sorry if I duplicated a link from somewhere else. I knew it had been up for a few days but I didn't see it on the fans site anywhere.

Comment

Was it posted on our site under a different thread? I read it earlier as well but I didn't see it posted today. Sorry if I duplicated a link from somewhere else. I knew it had been up for a few days but I didn't see it on the fans site anywhere.
          Link appreciated. Someone had it up on their laptop in Minneapolis and I read it quick. I think they were on Graham's blog but I could be wrong. I don't think it was the main ESPN site.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I had it posted in the GDT but it's still a nice read and worth a second post.
            Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Gotta love the title:
              Middle of Nowhere: Perfect Friday night.

Comment

Working...
              X