Gonzaga Chatter...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonzaga Chatter...

I will start it we are only a week away!!!!!!!!

Zags had their only exhibition game tonight - some quotes about SDSU at the end.

http://www.gozags.com/sports/w-baskb...110709aaa.html

Re: Gonzaga Chatter...

Really I thought she was talking about South Dakota, not SOUTH DAKOTA STATE. grrrrr

Comment

There is no doubt that Gonzaga is going to be one of our toughest opponents of the season. I saw the score of their exhibition game and thought, "wow". I did some checking on their opponent and they are an NAIA Division 2 school that was 15-15 last season. I think we would have a smiliar score against an average team from that level.

Wish I could be there for this game. I'll have to settle for watching it on gojacks.com

Comment

Gonzaga fan board discussion (ALRIGHT, I started)

http://www.guboards.spokesmanreview....915#post474915

Comment

First game out of the chute is a good one. Plenty of time to progress for both teams after this win or lose.

Comment

Will this be a capacity crowd? Best home game of the year in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
              We are going to be there. I am bringing three who wouldn't normally be there.. so maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                Frost won't be at capacity due to the conflict with the SDSU/UofM football game, as the 11:00am start really kills some peoples chance to make both.
                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                  Frost won't be at capacity due to the conflict with the SDSU/UofM football game, as the 11:00am start really kills some peoples chance to make both.
                  We are doing both... just heading to the cities after the bball game.

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
                    We are doing both... just heading to the cities after the bball game.
                    Wish I could, but I do not have the cash.

Not saying it isn't possible to make both, but there definitely will be a fair share of people who just won't be able to do so.
                    Last edited by Kemo; 11-11-2009, 06:29 PM.
                    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                    - Steven Wright

Comment

I know my Dad's two season tickets will probably sit idle due to the FB game.

Comment

Here's a link to espn.com's first mid-major top 10. Gonzaga tops the list. After reading this I have to ask, "Are we favored to win Friday night?"

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/blog/...me=hays_graham

Comment

Originally posted by JamesJacks View Post
                          Here's a link to espn.com's first mid-major top 10. Gonzaga tops the list. After reading this I have to ask, "Are we favored to win Friday night?"

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/blog/...me=hays_graham
                          IMO, our 2 toughest regular season opponents are the first two we play...Gonzaga and ASU.
                          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Voepel did a listing of the top five players in the country at each position. The Zags have two. I don't remember their names, but the point guard was #5 and forward was #2. This was all D1, not just mid-majors. Going to be a tough game.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                              IMO, our 2 toughest regular season opponents are the first two we play...Gonzaga and ASU.
                              I think Gonzaga and Middle Tennessee are going to be our toughtest competition...getting them at home helps a little bit. While I don't think ASU is quite as good as these two, being at home will help them and hurt us as our first road game.

Comment

Working...
                              X