GDT--MSU-Mankato

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT--MSU-Mankato

44 36 Jacks as Jenni Sun scores a three and an easy layup off a steal.

Comment

I happy to see MSU is coming out and giving us a darn good game. We need this, as we are going to be thrown into the fire right away against Gonzaga and this can only help.
      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

47 41 Jacks as Jenni Sun hits another three and Kato's post answers with a three.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
          I happy to see MSU is coming out and giving us a darn good game. We need this, as we are going to be thrown into the fire right away against Gonzaga and this can only help.
          What he said

Comment

53 44 Jacks lead Kato refuses to fold as Tiffany Moe keeps them in the game and Jacks have turnovers at the wrong time.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
              53 44 Jacks lead Kato refuses to fold as Tiffany Moe keeps them in the game and Jacks have turnovers at the wrong time.

time left

Comment

61 47 Jacks. Kato bends but gets it back only to have the Jacks open it back up Maria with 21 pts so far. 725 to go

Comment

61-47 with 7:33 left

Comment

511 to go 65 51 Jacls

Comment

357 to go 70 51 Jacks. Doing like last year and just quietly pulling away.

Comment

70 57 Jacks final. Good tune up game against a good opponent. Bad free throw shooting on the Jacks only made like one Maria with around 23 pts and Jenni Sun with around 21.

Comment

Rotert Ketti and Jill only combined for ten points, Maria and Jenni Sun led the team.

Comment

Jacks were one for eight from the free line. Kato shot over 50 percent in the second half. AJ said the team was tired and not really on tonight. They have been working hard with no days off, they will get the weekend off to watch soccer, football, and maybe go home.

Comment

J Sun and Maria have been impressive. Backcourt play not where we want it right now but I think they will come around. AJ mentioned that Jill Y. needs to improve her defense or she will be a liability from that standpoint. Man she can shoot and I know she can play D she just has to want to.

I think J Sun is going to be something special. Dietel is going to contribute in a big way as well this year or next depending on the RS issue.
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

When I first watched Jennie Sunnarborg shoot free throws last year, I thought what a great stroke she has (and how nice it is to have a tall post who can score from the free line). When she went one of four last night, I thought maybe I was wrong, but AJ said on the radio she is good at the line and it will come. Guards didn't play as well, although Macie was fine...Jill couldn't hit, and we had a lot of early season turnovers, but a good warmup for Gonzaga...just a week away!

Comment

Working...
                                X