Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Prediction time

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
    So, uh, should we read something into 22jack being able to pick Ketty out of the background?
    Its not that hard to do, you can see half of her face

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
      Ketty's number is 22.

Comment

The picture below that, Maria is the defender in the picture with Heather Bowman from Gonzaga. Maria weres #40

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
          Respect for a quality opponent. If anybody knocks the Jacks off at Frost, it's likely to be the #1 scorer in the nation, who's back with complete supporting staff from almost as good a record as the Jacks last year.

Hope I'm wrong, and Jacks Frost out another stellar opponent.

Interesting. Back at the end of August when I posted that if the game were in Murfreesboro I wouldn't give you much of a chance but since it is in Brookings I thought you had an even shot, I got jumped on and told the Jacks could play with anyone anywhere. Now it seems, I'm the only one who thinks you can win.

Comment

Originally posted by doreburt View Post
            Interesting. Back at the end of August when I posted that if the game were in Murfreesboro I wouldn't give you much of a chance but since it is in Brookings I thought you had an even shot, I got jumped on and told the Jacks could play with anyone anywhere. Now it seems, I'm the only one who thinks you can win.
            I think we can win. I'll have a better feel for that when we get a chance to see this team together on the court. Make sure you check back after the game.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Ya but,.... this is official season predicting time,... even as good as our team was last year, they stumbled twice during the reg season, & everyone will probably assume we will have some losses this year, you 've got to pick them out according to what's on the schedule.So they naturally gravitate toward picking out losses to the higher profile teams, which, is not the way it alway's is, but the odds are better.That's my explanation anyway's.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
                I can tell that's Ketty from a mile away......,

Comment

My thought 's about beating quality opponents is how soon the team comes together as a team all tuned up clicking on all cylinders,playing error free basketball,utterly crushing the competition,....how soon in the season AJ will have them at that point.Hopefully, the first game against Gonzaga....last year,against Missouri, we played bad but still ground out a win.Against Gonzaga, I don't think we can win if we shoot that badly, I don't think any team in the Nation could,Gonzaga is a good team.
                  Last year's team believed in themselves, that they could beat anyone they played,.... anyone...,& quite frankly I did too, I'm sure the coaching staff & with the members of that team returning this year , they'll have that same attitude this year.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                    My thought 's about beating quality opponents is how soon the team comes together as a team all tuned up clicking on all cylinders,playing error free basketball,utterly crushing the competition,....how soon in the season AJ will have them at that point.Hopefully, the first game against Gonzaga....last year,against Missouri, we played bad but still ground out a win.Against Gonzaga, I don't think we can win if we shoot that badly, I don't think any team in the Nation could,Gonzaga is a good team.
                    Last year's team believed in themselves, that they could beat anyone they played,.... anyone...,& quite frankly I did too, I'm sure the coaching staff & with the members of that team returning this year , they'll have that same attitude this year.
                    After seeing the team this summer with all of them together camping at Lewis and Clark Lake coming together as a team has already happened. I think them playing together won't be a problem either. The question is Ketty over her junior funk such as it was. Which Senior will step up and be the leader on and off the court and will the rest follow.

Comment

Hard to believe the first exhibition game is this Sunday at 3pm. Unfortunately over the same time as the Vikings/Packers game. I'm sure AJ is wondering how they could move it to 6pm.

Comment

My prediction is that our opponents better be ready for the fight of their life!!!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                          Hard to believe the first exhibition game is this Sunday at 3pm. Unfortunately over the same time as the Vikings/Packers game. I'm sure AJ is wondering how they could move it to 6pm.
                          Seriously...DVR it, tape it, watch it on NFL replay. Get to Frost Arena people.
                          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                            Seriously...DVR it, tape it, watch it on NFL replay. Get to Frost Arena people.
                            NFL regular season game of the year or a exhibition basketball game? This is a no brainer. Can't wait to sit in front of my 42" HDTV with a cold one and watch the game. See you at Frost when the games mean something.

Comment

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
                              NFL regular season game of the year or a exhibition basketball game? This is a no brainer. Can't wait to sit in front of my 42" HDTV with a cold one and watch the game. See you at Frost when the games mean something.
                              Wouldn't be a question for me...Jacks basketball (either team) and dvr the football game so I can watch it without all the timeouts, commercials, announcer drivel during slow times, halftime. Unfortunately, I won't be at Frost (going to give Jackrabbit football my love in Youngstown), but the NFL games will be on my DVR when I get home Sunday evening!

Comment

Working...
                              X