Jacks to play Arizona State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks to play Arizona State

IMO this is going to be the best game of the season, and deserves to be televised nationally.

Just wanted to get a thread going about the game that I'm really excited about....... as opposed to, well, you know, that other game that has its own thread.

Re: Jacks to play Arizona State

I agree this is the biggest game of the regular season in terms of competition, I just wish they would be coming to Frost... and bring some of their co-eds with them
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

I 'spect we'll see them at Frost next year and I am soooooo looking forward to that game as well.

Comment

I agree, Arizona State would be a huge win if we are fortunate enough to go to thier home court & win, last year we won big games on the road, but no one as good as Arizona state i don't think.If we start out with a win in our season opener against Gonzaga, that might have some carry over effect for the game against Ariz St.Another game i want to see is the battle of the mid major elites.....want to see Alisha Clark, would be nice to see how our defense can match up with them.....can we shut them down or not?Iowa will be a big test too....just a great schedule to drool over.
        Last edited by jackdaniel; 06-12-2009, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
          I agree, Arizona State would be a huge win if we are fortunate enough to go to thier home court & win, last year we won big games on the road, but no one as good as Arizona state i don't think.If we start out with a win in our season opener against Gonzaga, that might have some carry over effect for the game against Ariz St.Another game i want to see is the battle of the mid major elites.....want to see Alisha Clark, would be nice to see how our defense can match up with them.....can we shut them down or not?Iowa will be a big test too....just a great schedule to drool over.
          At MT, we are looking forward to the SDSU game as well. I like the title of "###-major elites." Clealry, the Jackrabbits and the Lady Raiders are two programs on the rise and I hope both will national players for years to come.

FWIW--It's Alysha (with a "y")

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen Shirley View Post
            At MT, we are looking forward to the SDSU game as well. I like the title of "###-major elites." Clealry, the Jackrabbits and the Lady Raiders are two programs on the rise and I hope both will national players for years to come.

FWIW--It's Alysha (with a "y")
            Yah, the MT game will be fun as well, for if the series continues it could be the perennial battle for the top Mid Major program in the country.
            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
            X