Jacks_Cowgirls broadcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jacks_Cowgirls broadcast

Hey Perkinjack, do you serve "cold one's" at Perkins??

Comment

Originally posted by reveroo
      Hey Perkinjack, do you serve "cold one's" at Perkins??

We do not serve "cold one's" at Perkins

Comment

Not sure what this means but the last sentence says you can watch the game online....??? So I am not sure if they are talking about the Wyoming webcast or if SDPB will be there again....

"The game is not televised, but you can watch it online."

http://keloland.com/NewsDetail6162.cfm?Id=0,55717

Let's Go Rabbits!!!

Comment

Well I took the plunge and upgraded my DirecTV programming package to include the directv sportspack, so I really hope the game is on CSTV.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbitdw
            Well I took the plunge and upgraded my DirecTV programming package to include the directv sportspack, so I really hope the game is on CSTV.

Your actions are reckless and full of hope. I comend you for your brashness.

;D ;D

Comment

Originally posted by SD-STATE
              [quote author=jackrabbitdw link=1174757384/15#20 date=1174785363]Well I took the plunge and upgraded my DirecTV programming package to include the directv sportspack, so I really hope the game is on CSTV.

Your actions are reckless and full of hope. I comend you for your brashness.  

;D ;D[/quote]
              At only 12 bucks a month not much of a gamble, plus with the MLB season starting up I can watch some April baseball on all those channels I picked up. I'm all set for tomorrow, now all I need is for those 47 pregnant bovines wandering around my pasture to behave between 3 and 5 PM.

Comment

dw,

Unfortunately, once the regular season starts the station on the sports pack get blacked out unless you are in their local market. That is why I have purchased the Extra Innings package for the last few years. Still the $12 for 1 month plus the $10 cancellation fee would be worth it if the game is on. I will be checking the CSTV website in the morning plus my guide to see if either have been updated. I will switch if it is true.

"The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                -Leo Rosten

Comment

Is CSTV on the Sports Pak? I don't pay for the Sports Pak, but I tuned into CSTV yesterday.

Comment

Right now Cubby's is trying to upload the Wyoming game so they can play it on their big screen. No guarantee.

Comment

Originally posted by Crashola
                      Is CSTV on the Sports Pak? I don't pay for the Sports Pak, but I tuned into CSTV yesterday.
                      Yeah, CSTV is in the DirectTV Sports Pak. Maybe they're having a free-view period or something.

Still, last I checked (this morning) the DirecTV on-screen guide still listed the hockey game on CSTV, so we may be SOL for anything other than the Wyoming webcast.

Here's a link to the Wyoming webcast (requires Internet Explorer):

http://all-access.cstv.com/cstv/play...mp;media=27400

It's $7.95 (and I suppose they'll try to bill you that amount monthly unless you make sure you cancel it after the game . . . buyer beware).
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by senator07
                        Right now Cubby's is trying to upload the Wyoming game so they can play it on their big screen.  No guarantee.
                        Anything more about Cubby's having the feed?

If I'm going to spend money to watcht the game it might as well be spent locally right.

Comment

I'm going to opt for the radio-only webcast (and have NCAA women's tournament hoops on TV) . . . with Kansas out of the men's tournament, I pretty much lose interest, as I don't particularly care for any of the remaining teams.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

someone just give your code and we can all load on different computers!

Comment

We are all set up here for the webcast at Perkins(Brookings). Our intial test this morning streaming video from the Wyo site worked well. We will be filling the backroom on a frist come, first serve basis.
                              Hopefully the feed will holdup that is our only concern. Go Jacks!!!!

Comment

The FAQs regarding the Wyoming broadcast explains it will be billed monthly unless cancelled, and if cancelled within 5 days of purchase a refund will be made.

Comment

Working...
                                X