Jacks_Cowgirls broadcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks_Cowgirls broadcast

according to wyo site Direct TV Ch 610 and DISH ch 152 will have the game as a payperview

if anyone knows of a refreshment stand close to brookings that has the game please post the info 8-) 8-)

Re: Jacks_Cowgirls broadcast

Somebody call Cubby's right now!!!

Comment

they are working on it - hopefully will know more late this afternoon

Comment

I have Dish Network, but channel 152 is CSTV. Can anyone advise on how I might purchase the game?

Comment

Originally posted by ree60
          Will the game be webcast like the other nite.  Haven't seen anything about that?

I believe there is through the Wyoming athletic website. There may be a $7.95 fee for viewing it.

Comment

OK, need some help here. If this game is available PPV over satellite, I would much rather watch it than on my PC over the internet. I've checked the TV listings and it still says Women's Hockey on CSTV. I've tried calling Dish Network to see if it's available as a PPV, but I can't get anywhere. Also tried calling CSTV to check on their broadcasts, I'm getting nowhere. I'd be glad to pay 2x the internet feed to get this on my TV. Anyone else had any luck?

Comment

I was wondering the same thing. I've got DirecTV and CSTV is a regular channel -- not a PPV channel. Their schedule still says women's hockey.

Comment

Can someone state the URL where they found the info about Dish network and Direct TV?

Comment

I called in and talked to a person at Dish Network and they couldn't find any informantion on the game but said that CSTV is known to change their schedule at the last minute.

CSTV has a website at www.cstv.com and I couldn't find anything on there or their pay-per-view site at www.cstvppv.com.

Didn't see anything about the game being broadcast on the chat sites I went to either.

Let's hope the information is true and the game will be on but for now I would plan on watching on the old www!

SUPERBUNNY

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierRabbit
                    according to wyo site Direct TV Ch 610 and DISH ch 152 will have the game as a payperview

if anyone knows of a refreshment stand close to brookings that has the game please post the info 8-) 8-)

PLEASE POST A LINK TO WHERE YOU SAW THIS INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!

All of Jackrabbit Nation is counting on you HoosierRabbit! No pressure!

SUPERBUNNY
                    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

According to the CSTV website the women's hockey is listed as a repeat, so I'm hoping for a scheduling change.

http://www.cstv.com/cgi-bin/tvsched....mp;chosenCal=0

Sun, Mar. 25  11:00 am  March Madness Repeat
                      NCAA March Madness Highlights on CSTV powered by Pontiac  
                      Sun, Mar. 25  11:30 am  Post Season Ice Hockey Women's Repeat
                      CSTV Friday Night Hockey: 2006-07 Season - NCAA Women's Frozen Four - Semifinal Game #2 - Boston College vs. University of Minnesota Duluth
                      (DoubleTake, Played on 03/16/2007)  
                      Sun, Mar. 25  2:30 pm  Post Season Ice Hockey Women's Repeat
                      CSTV Hockey: 2006-07 Season - NCAA Women's Frozen Four Championship Game - University of Wisconsin vs. University of Minnesota Duluth
                      (DoubleTake, Played on 03/18/2007)  

Comment

Here is all that I can find regarding Wyoming and CSTV on Dish Network and DirectTV...

http://wyomingathletics.cstv.com/genrel/010907aac.html

Please confirm if this is the site that was found by the original poster. If so, this is old data and is not relevant for tomorrow.

Comment

I went to the South Dakota Public Broadcasting site from the gojacks.com broadcast link from last Thursday and on that page it says "see you Sunday" under a picture and after the score of the last game. I don't know if that is saying that they will carry the webcast or not. Check and see if you can tell what is meant.

http://www.sdpb.org/sports/jacks.htm

Comment

I see what you're saying, but I would have assumed gojacks.com would make it public if it's actually going to be available.

Comment

I will be trying  to show the webcast of the game at Perkins in Brookings.   We have never done this before but we will be trying this for the first time on Sunday.  If the feed is available on PPV we will try to go this route instead.  
                              The room where we would be showing this is very limited as far as seating goes (50 people max).  

As more info becomes available I will post it here.

Comment

Working...
                              X