09-10 64 Teams to Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 09-10 64 Teams to Watch

espn.com's Charlie Creme has the top 64 teams to watch for 2009-2010 season. See where our Jackrabbits are listed.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/column...lie&id=4065386

Re: 09-10 64 Teams to Watch

Originally posted by JamesJacks View Post
    espn.com's Charlie Creme has the top 64 teams to watch for 2009-2010 season. See where our Jackrabbits are listed.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/column...lie&id=4065386
    aren't there only 64 teams in WBB?

Comment

",and the Jackrabbits are here to stay for a while. "

At least one media guy realizes that.

Comment

Originally posted by 22jack View Post
        ",and the Jackrabbits are here to stay for a while. "

At least one media guy realizes that.
        "NO NDSU is the 65th team" with neg reps..... ...... oh break my heart haha

Comment

Makes a great game at the Paradise Jam between U VA and SDSU Jacks for T'day.

Comment

Originally posted by bison8xchamp View Post
            Can the smack on non-smack threads or you will be permanently gone.

Last warning.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

There are only 64 WBB teams worth talking about according to ESPN. And yeah we are one of them.

Go Jacks!!!
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                Can the smack on non-smack threads or you will be permanently gone.

Last warning.
                oh no! gone forever??????

Comment

oh no! gone forever??????
                  Yes.

We can do quite well here without your contribution if you persist in being disruptive.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

From what I've read on the Rebkell site Danielle Wilson is leaving Baylor or at least was leaving unless Charlie Creme has other information. Today in the Detroit Free Press in the listings of happenings at sports and teams it said that a guard at Purdue was leaving the team and transfering, name escapes me.

Comment

Looks like Charlie's ranked the teams 1-64, he's got us at 24, a little drop off from last year, but still quite a bit of faith shown by good ole Charlie in next years team , even with our graduation losses, we'll just have to prove him right , ...again i might add.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                        From what I've read on the Rebkell site Danielle Wilson is leaving Baylor or at least was leaving unless Charlie Creme has other information. Today in the Detroit Free Press in the listings of happenings at sports and teams it said that a guard at Purdue was leaving the team and transfering, name escapes me.
                        The gaurd leaving Purdue is Michelle Clark from Westlake Village, Calif.
                        A point gaurd (reserve)who only played 2.6 min per game, wants more playing time, the transfer will give them another scholarship to use, kind of phoney(sp) "we'll miss her" in my opinion as they really see it as an oppotunity to recruit another top recruit.It's going to be hard stay up in the rankings with the recruits the top teams get.The only thing allowing us to do it so far is our prep stars (state & area ) are vastly underrated & our top notch coaching staff.Hope we can keep these two things going for a long while.It would be awful easy to get spoiled like UConn fans, or Tenn., & instead of hoping to make the NCAA tourn every year, expecting to.The downside of getting that spoiled though , is the disappointment when you don't do as well as expected, & everyone else starts hating your successOn second tought, i think i could live with the "everyone else hating our success part.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                          Looks like Charlie's ranked the teams 1-64, he's got us at 24, a little drop off from last year, but still quite a bit of faith shown by good ole Charlie in next years team , even with our graduation losses, we'll just have to prove him right , ...again i might add.
                          I'll note that Charlie's picks here are the anticipated teams that will qualify for the NCAAs, ie all the 31 leagues champs, + the 33 at-larges. This is not the same as the top 64 teams. However, I would venture a guess that a Summit (Mid-Con) team has not been this prominent.

Put another way, is there ANY reasonable possibility that any team but the Jacks can win the regular season Summit crown next season? Oakland should be the #2 pick, but they lost more and I believe bring in less than the Jacks. Again, the 7-14 players for the Jacks should be so good that they would start for all the other Summit team.

Jacks are poised to dominate WBB like ORU does in baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                            However, I would venture a guess that a Summit (Mid-Con) team has not been this prominent.
                            And if that's the order of his pre-pre-preseason picks, #24 is well into 'at large' territory.

Comment

Is it fun to talk about SDSU women's hoops like this in May? Wow! We have something special!

Comment

Working...
                              X