Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alot to be proud of

Rabbit fans,
    I got to meet several of yall this weekend. Your team was a joy to observe and speak with. Your future is very bright with your young ones including Moore and the PG. I brought my daughter out to watch how TEAM basketball is played. I hoped those of yall who came to Lubbock enjoyed the weather where our temps hit the 70's. We are scheduled to get snow on Friday and our high temp is 35. I think that you guys sent the weather. Good luck I hope we see you again.

Re: Alot to be proud of

Originally posted by Big Mac View Post
    Rabbit fans,
    I got to meet several of yall this weekend. Your team was a joy to observe and speak with. Your future is very bright with your young ones including Moore and the PG. I brought my daughter out to watch how TEAM basketball is played. I hoped those of yall who came to Lubbock enjoyed the weather where our temps hit the 70's. We are scheduled to get snow on Friday and our high temp is 35. I think that you guys sent the weather. Good luck I hope we see you again.
    Moore = Michelson? (#2)

As a fan, I'd like to take some credit for their performance, as through my ticket buying dollars and vocal exuberance I assured them of my approval throughout the season

Comment

Re: Alot to be proud of

Thanks for the kind words Mac, you seem like a good person to me, alway's offering what i call good ole southern hospitality, we are a little disappointed right now, but still very proud of our team , hope your team does well.

Comment

Working...
      X