No announcement yet.

Is anybody else just beyond excited...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anybody else just beyond excited...

I am sitting here so excited to watch the girls play tomorrow, nervous but yet confident that we can win.

I am also beyond dissapointed that I couldn't figure out a way to be there for the games, knowing that if I didn't have to attend a conference in Tulsa at the end of the week I would have been there... but it just wasn't possible to get both done.

Well I am sure I am not alone..

but Best wishes on an amazing game tomorrow Ladies.. Win or Lose we are SOOOO proud of you.

I just about forgot... I did an interview over the phone with a Yankton High School Grad who is working at a college in Bolivia, South America. The college has a program where SDSU helps mentor, especially in the ag areas... anyway she said it is very cool because even in Bolivia she can't walk through campus without seeing people wearing their SDSU gear. She said it was kind of sureal... anyway... just had to share that.

Re: Is anybody else just beyond excited...

upsets begin, DePaul, Xavier, & Texas all lose to higher seeds, Gonzaga beats Xavier

Comment

Yes...very excited. Except I have to listen on the radio because I'll be traveling...and not to the game. Anyhow:

LET'S GO RABBITS!
      (clap clap clap-clap-clap)
      LET'S GO RABBITS!
      (clap clap calp-clap-calp)

And so on...

JACKS!
      Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

For any of you Yankton area fans who can't attend in person there will be a Jackrabbit gathering for the game at Ben's Brewing in downtown Yankton and he doesn't even mind if we bring our cowbells!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I am back on US soil, however not home with my family YET!!! Stuck at Dix, and searching for a place to watch the game. So yes,
          I am EXCITED. Yes, I put the reunion off for 24 hours, but am able to watch the game (or at least the whip around coverage wheat ever that entails).
          GO JACKS

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoJack View Post
            I am back on US soil, however not home with my family YET!!! Stuck at Dix, and searching for a place to watch the game. So yes,
            I am EXCITED. Yes, I put the reunion off for 24 hours, but am able to watch the game (or at least the whip around coverage wheat ever that entails).
            GO JACKS
            If available ESPN360.com has the free webcast. This will allow you to lock in the Jacks game, and not deal with what shows in your area on ESPN2. The "National" game is going to be the TN game at 6 PM.

WELCOME BACK TO THE STATES!!!!

Comment

Does anyone know if they found a four leaf clover? Now i,ve got to become obsessed with that......geeez
              Maybe i'll have to buy one on ebay & have it special delivered to Lubbock ,Tx.
              Welcome back Coloradojack!
              Last edited by jackdaniel; 03-22-2009, 11:32 AM. Reason: forgot to add welcome back

Comment

Welcome back Colorado Jack. I remember following the Jacks from updates that my wife would send back in 2003.

Comment

Welcome back Colorado Jack. Glad you made it back.

Comment

Here ya go

Comment

omg omg omg... Let's go...

I can hardly stand it anymore...lol

Comment

Do not know if this is the right place to say this, but the excitement these Women are brining to SD is amazing so I will include it in this topic.

There is a website called dakotagrappler.com where they discuss wrestling. The topic of D1 wrestling and SDSU is being discussed under the SD board. Nebraska got 4th in the nation and is coached by Mark Manning, a Vermillion native, so the discussion revolved around his accomplishments. The discussion evolved into can SDSU compete with the big time in wrestling type of disccussion, and the SDSU Women were brought into the conversation. Basically saying if SDSU can compete in Women Basketball by keeping our local recruits, then why cannot SDSU wrestling build on our own local talent versus our premier wrestlers going out of state to wrestle in college.

The success of these women is being discussed on every discussion board in the SD, even a wrestling discussion board!

GO BIG, GO BLUE, GO JACKS!

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoJack View Post
                          GO JACKS
                          Welcome back, and thanks.

Comment

Working...
                          X