Where to watch the game?.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where to watch the game?.

uconn was a blow out but they stuck with it the whole game so I don't think those of us who are getting LSU= who the fff else will be in luck seeing the Jacks. tried talking to Dish Network programming into unlocking the alternate channel that will carry the game but he couldnt do it. Idiot. get me some english speakers on the line.

Comment

Going out on a limb and thinking since I'm in the Twin Cities I'll get stuck with either the Iowa State game or Green Bay game. Horray!
      I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Again, for those outside South Dakota, any reputable sports bar will have the ESPN FullCourt package. According to the rep I talked to last night, anyone with that package or anyone that purchased the March Madness package will get the SDSU-TCU game on it's own channel (741 on DirectTV for us). I checked it out last night with the other women's games and they were on.

Your best bet, to watch the gme from beginning to end, is find one of these sports bars.

Comment

If in Little Rock, AR - head to West End Tavern, N. Shackleford. I'll have the SDSU vs TCU game up at that bar.

Have at least two Sioux Falls residents here that will be joining me.

Comment

How does DirectTV handle regional coverage? For example, if I am watching ESPN 2 (reg) in the state of South Dakota do they show our state's region game or do we get the default national game? Quick response would be appreciated as I need to decide whether I have to scramble to a sports bar or not
            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
              Again, for those outside South Dakota, any reputable sports bar will have the ESPN FullCourt package. According to the rep I talked to last night, anyone with that package or anyone that purchased the March Madness package will get the SDSU-TCU game on it's own channel (741 on DirectTV for us). I checked it out last night with the other women's games and they were on.

Your best bet, to watch the gme from beginning to end, is find one of these sports bars.
              I think you'll be hard pressed to find a sports bar outside of SD and TN that will have a womens game on instead of a mens game.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

O'tooles in Tea will have the game in the back bar.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                  Jacks vs TCU is available via ESPN360.com, many dishTV/cable CO supply this FREE via WEB.

If you have this access, then you can hook into your feed and load to your large screen.

Or check with your local bar if you have it, and share with the bar!

That seems to work for me with At&T as my service provider. Just watched MN vs. ND. Have fingers crossed!

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                    I think you'll be hard pressed to find a sports bar outside of SD and TN that will have a womens game on instead of a mens game.
                    Oddly enough, all of the men's NCAA tournament games end around 6 pm . . .

I wonder why the NCAA scheduled things that way?

(filbert shakes head sadly . . . )
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                      Oddly enough, all of the men's NCAA tournament games end around 6 pm . . .

I wonder why the NCAA scheduled things that way?

(filbert shakes head sadly . . . )
                      The Louisville games doesn't start until 5:20. If that game goes late...

Should be done by the SDSU game though. Didn't know there weren't any late games tonight.

Comment

BTW, don't forget the GoJacks.com will have Tyler's radio call of the game for free.

And TV will be live blogging again.

Comment

I know where I will be, right here in front of my computer listening to Tyler and hoping ESPN will show some of the game at least. That's if I can get out of going to the neighbors birthday party.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                            The Louisville games doesn't start until 5:20. If that game goes late...

Should be done by the SDSU game though. Didn't know there weren't any late games tonight.
                            Apparently that's 5:20 EST. Guess it's time for me to change my settings on ESPN.com.

Comment

Hey guys and gals don't forget to check Justintv.com and see if they are playing the Jacks game... I don't know if they will be or not but the did stream the summit champ game

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                                BTW, don't forget the GoJacks.com will have Tyler's radio call of the game for free.

And TV will be live blogging again.
                                Where is the free link? I only get the pay package options...

Comment

Working...
                                X