Clear All

• NCAA Ticket Info

Non womens season basketball ticket holders can go to------
    United Spirit Arena
    Lubbock, Texas
    Texas Tech University, host
    Tickets: 888/462-4412
    Web site: www.texastech.com
    go to womens basketball page, find the NCAA tourney block and click away, tickets are $35 for the three games. Went through it and got good seats courtside row 23 which I won't be using cause I ain't going, sick kids, distance from Michigan etc. GO Jacks.

Season ticket holders can go to----------

TICKET INFORMATION
    SDSU basketball season ticket holders can purchase tournament tickets through the Jackrabbit Ticket Office during normal business hours from 1 p.m. Tuesday to 5 p.m. Wednesday. Prices are $35 for adult all-session passes and $15 for student/children all-session passes. Single-session tickets are $20 for adults and $10 for students/children. NCAA policy dictates that all individuals, regardless of age, must have a game ticket for admission. For more information, contact the Jackrabbit Ticket Office at 1-866-GO JACKS.

Re: NCAA Ticket Info

I got my tickets today. As a season ticket holder they were $20 for an adult ticket for Sunday's session. $10 for a student ticket. If the Jacks win you will be charged for a ticket for Tuesday's game, same price. The tickets will be at will call in Lubbock and the seats are lower level in the SDSU section. We got our 4 tickets and will be headed out Saturday!!

GO JACKS! Lubbock here we come!
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
    X