NCAA SDSUFANS Womens Bracket Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA SDSUFANS Womens Bracket Contest

Here's your chance to show how much you know about womens basketball. I am going to run a bracket contest for anyone registered on this board.

Here are the rules.

1. Your bracket MUST have the Jackrabbits WINNING EVERY GAME and the CHAMPIONSHIP.
    (That way no one will have to pic a game against the Jacks!) If by some fluke they dont win the championship at least we will all be on the same footing.

2. Points will be awarded as follows: First round win=1 pt., Second round win=2 pt. Third round win=4 pt. etc.

3. You must mail your bracket to: Box 323, Pierre, SD, 57501 and it must be post marked no later then next Wed. March 18. Make sure you put your board ID at the top (ex. Hobod)

4. I will post the points totals here after each round. There will be no entry fee, but the losers will be morally obligated to purchase the winner a beverage of the winners choice prior to a Jacks game next year. In addition, the winner will be crowned the reigning SDSUFANS RESIDENT BRACKETOLOGIST for 2009-2010.

The bottomline, alot of bold predictions have been made here during the last year so lets see who really knows their stuff!

Re: NCAA SDSUFANS Womens Bracket Contest

Originally posted by HoboD View Post
    Here's your chance to show how much you know about womens basketball. I am going to run a bracket contest for anyone registered on this board.

Here are the rules.

1. Your bracket MUST have the Jackrabbits WINNING EVERY GAME and the CHAMPIONSHIP.
    (That way no one will have to pic a game against the Jacks!) If by some fluke they dont win the championship at least we will all be on the same footing.

2. Points will be awarded as follows: First round win=1 pt., Second round win=2 pt. Third round win=4 pt. etc.

3. You must mail your bracket to: Box 323, Pierre, SD, 57501 and it must be post marked no later then next Wed. March 18. Make sure you put your board ID at the top (ex. Hobod)

4. I will post the points totals here after each round. There will be no entry fee, but the losers will be morally obligated to purchase the winner a beverage of the winners choice prior to a Jacks game next year. In addition, the winner will be crowned the reigning SDSUFANS RESIDENT BRACKETOLOGIST for 2009-2010.

The bottomline, alot of bold predictions have been made here during the last year so lets see who really knows their stuff!
    ESPN sets up a Tournament Challenge online. You can set up a specific group (SDSUFANS) so only they can join. Just a suggestion, it would make life a lot easier for you.
    Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 03-11-2009, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
      ESPN sets up a Tournament Challenge online. You can set up a specific group (SDSUFANS) so only they can join. Just a suggestion, it would make life a lot easier for you.
      That way you give the id and password and anyone on here can get in and we can see the results right away!

Great Idea

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
        I have it set up on another thread come and join!

Comment

Working...
        X