It's a great day to be a jackrabbit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a great day to be a jackrabbit!

It's a great day to be a jackrabbit! whoa!

Re: It's a great day to be a jackrabbit!

Wow! What a great game! What an unbelievable season.

Congrats to everyone involved, coaches, players, teachers, fans, everyone.

Hard not to be emotional.

Comment

Has it really sunk in for anyone that we are expecting this team to not only go to the tourney but win a few? Even the ESPN announcer expects such.

Getting into the top 25 was unreal, it's just beyond comprehension at this point for me.

Comment

It's ANOTHER great day to be a Jackrabbit. There have been a few this school year . . .
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
          It's ANOTHER great day to be a Jackrabbit. There have been a few this school year . . .
          Guys, it's ALWAYS a great day to be a Jackrabbit!
          Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Hi fellow X Dakota State fans. Congrats on the women of SDSU making the "Dance" Gotta love D-I don'tcha?

Comment

Originally posted by BisBison View Post
              Hi fellow X Dakota State fans. Congrats on the women of SDSU making the "Dance" Gotta love D-I don'tcha?
              No. The NCC was the greatest league in the history of sport. All of the teams in the league were better than anybody in D1. I miss playing St. Cloud State...
              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I has been a great day to be a Jackrabbit once again. There have been many days in recent years that have been great to be a Jackrabbit. It is going to be a great day again tomorrow and for several more days. I can't wait for the tournament seedings to come out.

I am walking around a little lighter today. I feel like I have been on a Jenny Craig diet. Woo Hoo!!!!
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

When isn't a good day to be a Jackrabbit?

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                    No. The NCC was the greatest league in the history of sport. All of the teams in the league were better than anybody in D1. I miss playing St. Cloud State...
                    Everyday is a great day to be a Jackrabbit.

JJ, you forgot one thing, the U's relative success in the super spectacular NCC and our relative success in DI guarantees that they will be successful as well. Perfect logic.
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

EVERY DAY IS A GREAT DAY TO BE A JACKRABBIT!!!!

However, no comparisons to other schools in SD are needed to make that argument. (no smack wanted here)

Comment

Congrats Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
                          I has been a great day to be a Jackrabbit once again. There have been many days in recent years that have been great to be a Jackrabbit. It is going to be a great day again tomorrow and for several more days. I can't wait for the tournament seedings to come out.

I am walking around a little lighter today. I feel like I have been on a Jenny Craig diet. Woo Hoo!!!!
                          Wish I could say the same. After 4 days of buffalo wings and beer, I just might look into the Jenny Craig diet.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm View Post
                            Wish I could say the same. After 4 days of buffalo wings and beer, I just might look into the Jenny Craig diet.

See what Verm does to a guy, makes him forgot how he use to function!

Go Jacks!

Comment

Working...
                            X