Oru.02

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oru.02

Just read the thread. Thanks to all the posters! I couldn't listen to the game because I was on a scouting trip (watched future Jackrabbit Tara Heiser and the Watertown Arrows beat SF O'Gorman in the District Round 1).

I was tense reading the posts.

Loved Chains's substitution of "poultry" for "paltry" and someone noted LaBron's salary must just be "chicken feed".

We all want the Summit League to be more prestigious. It's when teams like ORU can stymie a ranked team like SDSU that helps the League's image.

Way to go Jackrabbits!

Comment

Seems both games , the loss to Oakland, and this one to ORU, where we struggled ,were because of a stifling , smothering, intensely, defensive effort by both ORU and Oakland, with lots of substitutions to keep fresh players on us all the time, smothering us ,taking our players out of thier "natural " rhythem (sp)I think the teams in the summit are adapting to playing us by using our own tactics.Imitation is the best form of flattery .

Comment

all games in the tourney will be on SummitLeague.org for video and audio go jacks may have audio but no video according to TV in the argus. $19.95 all games or $4.95 per game finals on ESPN U or 2

Comment

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...41/1002/SPORTS

Info about the game and also there is a photo of the video board that was installed on monday. Looks nice, just click on the photo to get a bigger view.

Comment

Working...
          X