Senior Night Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senior Night Photos

Website for Greg Latza, who I believe is a photographer for the USA Today. Some pictures of Wark on senior night. I think he did a good job of capturing the entire night.

www.greglatza.com/warkenthien

Enjoy.

Re: Senior Night Photos

Fantastic find. Latza does a lot of free lance stuff as well as being an AP photographer I believe.

Huge fan of the full court shots he did.

Comment

these are awesome...

The one with her granparents in the hallway made me cry.

There is one where the team is on D and all five jacks are visible and everyone of them has there hands up and eyes on the ball and knows where their player is... sweet shot.

LOVE the wideangle shot of the whole gym with the jacks shooting a freethrow...

Great find thanks

Comment

He is a fabulous photographer. I've given my father every one of his books.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

I heard Greg Latza being interviewed on Grant Pederson's Afternoon Smorgsbroad more than once and have glanced at his books in bookstores, but his pictures of Senior Night and Jenn's and her family really makes me a true fan of Greg. What a great job, I hope this will become part of his next book or SD Magazine. Such great photos.

Comment

Greg is a terribly talented dude, and I think this assignment is a little but nostalgic for him as he is an SDSU graduate and was photographer for the Collegian when I was Sports Editor in the early 90's. It was always great to have Greg shooting a game because I knew if I was light on copy that his photos would be good enough to blow up big and fill the page.

So its far from the first time Greg has shot in Frost Arena, although I think it had been quite a while since he had shot there.

These photos and the USA today piece are great stuff for the program but mostly for Jenn, who I understand is a wonderful person. I hope her "last hurrah" as a Jackrabbit goes deep into the NCAA tournament.
            The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

The photos were really good....too good not to share.

Comment

Working...
              X