S Utah Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: S Utah Game Thread

I took my Dad to the game last night and we had a great time.
    My favorite play of the game was the english enhanced bounce pass from Wark to Muckenhirn off of a steal in the first half....WOW.
    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” -Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Gameday View Post
      My favorite play of the game was the english enhanced bounce pass from Wark to Muckenhirn off of a steal in the first half....WOW.
      I would have to agree...that was very impressive!

Comment

And then Muck follows that up with a steal and layup.
        Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
          final, 87-42, an old fashioned whuppin if there ever was one.
          The Bison will sit up and take notice at that one after easing by this team Sat. night.
          I'll note that Jacks outscored T-Birds game total in EACH HALF! Very balanced scoring.

Comment

That was a beautiful pass.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
              2644. Guess he is not an accountant!
              According to the Argus the crowd of 2,644 was large enough that break the program record for single-season attendance average at 2,803.
              Also add to that the first undefeated home record in the program's history. These women are a very special group.

GO JACKS
              Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

I wonder how good will Jenn get,seems to me she gets better & better each game, she's just a fantastic player, as well as role model.
                Her & Maria work well together down low causing fits with the defense,with ketty too,&Sunnerborg, heck, they're all great , with the gaurds making three's or great passes off the penetrating drives to the basket, the whole team is playing great, with more to comeGreat to be a rabbit fan.
                Last edited by jackdaniel; 02-18-2009, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X