Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can anyone go run'ng with the rabbits for 40 min?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone go run'ng with the rabbits for 40 min?

it's got to be disheartening for an opposing team , dead tired ,to look at our side of the court & see 3 or 4 subs ready to come in all fresh & chomping at the bit, the womens team reminds me of the jackrabbit logo , determined look in it's eye , ears pinned back & flat out mov,n!think you'll get some rest playing on the offensive side of the court, you most certainly will not!. these ladies will make you work for points!
    Last edited by shinman; 12-25-2008, 11:14 AM.

Re: can anyone go run'ng with the rabbits for 40 min?

Originally posted by shinman View Post
    it's got to be disheartening for an opposing team , dead tired ,to look at our side of the court & see 3 or 4 subs ready to come in all fresh & chomping at the bit, the womens team reminds me of the jackrabbit logo , determined look in it's eye , ears pinned back & flat out mov,n!think you'll get some rest playing on the offensive side of the court, you most certainly will not!. these ladies will make you work for points!
    Into the eggnog early, shinman?

Merry Christmas!

And yeah, considering too that the SDSU women have not yet put together a really complete 40-minute game, that's got to be a bit intimidating for future opponents.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

you know me & eggnog....merry chrstmas filbert!

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        Into the eggnog early, shinman?

Merry Christmas!

And yeah, considering too that the SDSU women have not yet put together a really complete 40-minute game, that's got to be a bit intimidating for future opponents.
        I'd say the ORU game was pretty complete.

And yeah, it was kind of funny to see a whole bunch of Jackrabbits piling up at the scorer's table before AJ pulled a full 'line shift' and subbed out the entire lineup about halfway through the first.

Comment

the most complete game i saw was oregon, granted ,quite a few teams have beat them also, but, when you're sitting in the stands & look at the scoreboard & it's 37 to 8 & barely into the first half , you realize how good this team is when they play close to error free...even when they play poorly they stay in the game til they shoot better, this team does not like to lose and them being 12-1 is proof of that.i hope they don't get to complacent during the conference games & lose one, come tournement time the crowds should be huge being in sioux falls here, hopefully that should take care of them getting complacent & letting a conference foe sneak up on them & steal the conference tournement crown from them(along with the automatic ncaa berth that goes with it , each team will fight tooth &nail for that.i'm starting to ramble on & on ,so merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

Nope. Nobody that we see until the end of the year in post-season. Even then it will take a top 10 teen to match that.

This is going to be big time fun!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I agree with one disclaimer. I don't think anyone can play OUR game and beat us outside of the top 10-15 teams. However, there are teams that can force us to play THEIR game or take us out of our game and beat us. Any given day...guess we'll find out when the conference season starts. The test will be when someone takes us out of our game and whether we'll be able to win some ugly ones. Even with the lower competition of the Summit, I know there will be a couple ugly ones.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitinTea View Post
                I agree with one disclaimer. I don't think anyone can play OUR game and beat us outside of the top 10-15 teams. However, there are teams that can force us to play THEIR game or take us out of our game and beat us. Any given day...guess we'll find out when the conference season starts. The test will be when someone takes us out of our game and whether we'll be able to win some ugly ones. Even with the lower competition of the Summit, I know there will be a couple ugly ones.
                I don't disagree with a word. There will be challenges. They need that to stay sharp. If we are on though, ugly result for the opponent until we run into someone strong in the post season.

The defensive intesity is unreal!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

UC Davis did a very good job of getting us off our game and also the other team that did about the same thing to the girls. But they still figured out enough to get a double digit win. I think other teams will watch that game and try to do the same .

Comment

Working...
                  X