Home Court Advantage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Court Advantage

I ran across an interesting statistical website about home court advantage for women's basketball teams. They have been keeping track of records at home since the 2001-02 season. The records are updated through last season. Check out who is No. 2, right behind Stanford and ahead of Tennessee. You view the site here. So far this year, we are 5-0 at home.

Go State!!!
    Go Jacks!!!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Re: Home Court Advantage

That is our record at home since going DI. Those three losses were to:

NDSU Jan 22, 2005

Marquette Dec 31, 2006

Creighton Mar 20, 2008

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
      I ran across an interesting statistical website about home court advantage for women's basketball teams. They have been keeping track of records at home since the 2001-02 season. The records are updated through last season. Check out who is No. 2, right behind Stanford and ahead of Tennessee. You view the site here. So far this year, we are 5-0 at home.

Go State!!!
      Go Jacks!!!
      Great find!! Rep points for you! Pretty amazing to be second to Stanford. Just another amazing stat for those AMAZING JACKS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 22jack View Post
        That is our record at home since going DI. Those three losses were to:

NDSU Jan 22, 2005

Marquette Dec 31, 2006

Creighton Mar 20, 2008
        I was at every one of those games. Maybe its me. Then again, I've been at a lot of games we have won as well.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
          I was at every one of those games. Maybe its me. Then again, I've been at a lot of games we have won as well.
          Amazing how, when you only lose three in several years, those losses are very memorable. Of those three, the only one I think we couldn't have won that day was Marquette. I'm sure we'd beat them now, but that day, they were just that much better.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

We also lost at home to middle tenn state on Dec 2 2005

Comment

You are right. gojacks.com has it listed wrong. I says we won 79 - 72. If you click on the score link the story says we lost.

Comment

Working...
              X