• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos from Cancun

Here are a couple of pages of photos I took from Cancun:

Maryland

Illinois

Montana pictures to be posted when I get a chance to get them off of the camera, formatted, and uploaded . . .

Meanwhile, if you want to check out our entire trip to Cancun (and trust me, we took the LOOOOOONG way from KC), go to the entire Grand Voyage web page (linked here).
    Last edited by filbert; 11-29-2008, 03:12 PM. Reason: Fixed Illinois link
    "I think we'll be OK"

Re: Photos from Cancun

Hey filbert. Just thought I'd let you know that both links take us to the Maryland pics.
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by eqguy View Post
      Hey filbert. Just thought I'd let you know that both links take us to the Maryland pics.
      That'll happen when you're rushing to get stuff posted before heading out for the men's game . . . should be fixed now . . . thanks!
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Great pics Filbert!! The setting inside the 'Arena' looks rather cozy to say the least. Still great to see all the Jacks fans in the stands.

Comment

Great Photos Filbert! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Can some one help me with why Merriam would look at SDSUfans.com?

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUJack3031 View Post
              Why wouldn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                Why wouldn't he?
                There's nothing wrong with it. I'm just asking: Does he look for comments? Does he give us updates? Just curious that's all.

Comment

I suspect he is trying to get a feel for what some the most interested fans are wondering and talking about. He wants people to enjoy his broadcasts and part of that is providing info that fans want to know. This forum allows fans to voice opinions and ask those questions. I think, in part, that would be his reasoning.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Maybe he is an SDSU fan.

Comment

Merm text me tonight after he got back so I asked him. Here is his comment, "Two reasons; one they did not have live stats to bring up. Two, we had technical problems that day and I was checking if anyone was commenting" He later said, "Since it was a big game I was worried after we got on late."

Looks like a good follow-up source everyone...Reps to most of you.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                        I suspect he is trying to get a feel for what some the most interested fans are wondering and talking about. He wants people to enjoy his broadcasts and part of that is providing info that fans want to know. This forum allows fans to voice opinions and ask those questions. I think, in part, that would be his reasoning.
                        Tyler is always very prepared. I know he follows the board because it's a good way to get the pulse of the committed fan base, and sometimes there's news on here.
                        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitden View Post
                          Merm text me tonight after he got back so I asked him. Here is his comment, "Two reasons; one they did not have live stats to bring up. Two, we had technical problems that day and I was checking if anyone was commenting" He later said, "Since it was a big game I was worried after we got on late."

Looks like a good follow-up source everyone...Reps to most of you.
                          The latter (tech difficulties) is what he told me when I razzed him about it at the game. I told him "hey, anything we can do to help!"
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                          X