ESPN Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN Article

New article by Graham Hays.....Pretty cool!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/column...ham&id=3726834
    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” -Bernard Shaw

Jackrabbits Afoot - ESPN

Nice article on ESPN, deserves its own thread.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/womenbb/index

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/column...ham&id=3726834
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Re: Jackrabbits Afoot - ESPN

Just posted this a few minutes ago.
      “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” -Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Gameday View Post
        Just posted this a few minutes ago.
        I see this now. Perhaps a mod can link them or just delete my thread.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

This is a very nice article. Another one of those little moments that gives me a little shiver as SDSU makes its way in Division I.
          The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

This is one of the benefits of D-1. You would never get an article about SDSU in ESPN during the D-2 days. It is publicity like this that can increase our enrollment.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
              This is one of the benefits of D-1. You would never get an article about SDSU in ESPN during the D-2 days. It is publicity like this that can increase our enrollment.
              Not a bad article to boot. Its almost like a journalist did his homework and didn't show any bias and snide(sp) remarks. Maybe some local writers from a particiular paper who i wont name could take a lesson from. Like im beating around the bush to make a point with out really coming out to say it(kind of like the writers im thinking of do in their stories).

almost like he could update the article to say 4-0 to start the season and during the game against the 10th ranked team led at halftime before eventually falling to 4-1. should still get some peoples attention with national articles about this team and maybe a few more votes.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I think that writer is going to give State a lot of ink. Thats two articles by him about the girls.

Comment

Re: ESPN Article

Is it considered a D-II move if I e-mailed this guy and thanked him for the good ink?

Comment

Re: ESPN Article

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
                    Is it considered a D-II move if I e-mailed this guy and thanked him for the good ink?
                    So what if it is. I'm sure most of these writers get more negative feedback than positive, so it would probably be welcomed.
                    The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Working...
                    X