Oregon Ducks Roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oregon Ducks Roster

Looking at Oregon's roster on their website I see that they have five players from overseas.

http://www.goducks.com/SportSelect.d...236&SPSID=4305

Re: Oregon Ducks Roster

No Seniors either.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by JamesJacks View Post
      Looking at Oregon's roster on their website I see that they have five players from overseas.

http://www.goducks.com/SportSelect.d...236&SPSID=4305
      3 of them are from Australlia; 2 of them I had a pleasure of working with while I was at the Australian Institute of Sport. Ellie Manou (starting center) is very physical, strong and she won't back down from anyone. She made fun of my American accent on a couple of occasions, and of which I let her. She is listed at 6'3'', so she must have grown a couple of inches in past couple of years. She mainly looks to stay down low but has the ability to shoot from about 10 feet out. Ellyce Ironmonger comes off the bench. She is also very tall but doesn't have the skill set like Ellie has. But when looking at athletes that come from the Australian Institute of Sport they are very polished and come ready to play in the US.

Comment

Ellyce Ironmonger. Now that's a cool name.
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Hopefully Ellyce Ironmonger shoots like Ellyce OfftheIronreboundJacks.

Comment

on a sad sad note,
            Macie Michelson broke her hand, out 5 weeks

Comment

Crap, injuries are the one thing that can derail any team. Fortuantely, we are deep enough to handle a couple. Someone else will step up!

That's a shame, she's been fun to watch!

GB, GB, GJ!
              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

that really sucks! we play a lot of good teams in that 5 weeks and will need the team to step up at point guard.

Comment

Originally posted by sdsurulz08 View Post
                  that really sucks! we play a lot of good teams in that 5 weeks and will need the team to step up at point guard.
                  No doubt that's a tough loss. Looks like Anderson will have to step up and I'm guessing Young will get more minutes as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
                    No doubt that's a tough loss. Looks like Anderson will have to step up and I'm guessing Young will get more minutes as well.
                    As well as Sunnarborg

Comment

Working...
                    X