• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting more Rep on ESPN all the time

Top games to watch this weekend

Thursday, November 20, 2008 | Print Entry

Posted by Graham Hays

With the season in full swing, there are plenty of games to follow this weekend. Here are a few that might merit particular scrutiny.

14. Oregon at South Dakota State (Sunday): The Jackrabbits beat Missouri and Wisconsin (and faced Utah late on Thursday)...

Re: Getting more Rep on ESPN all the time

14. Oregon at South Dakota State (Sunday): The Jackrabbits beat Missouri and Wisconsin (and faced Utah late on Thursday) and look to add a Pac-10 victim to their list. The scary part is the Summit League team hasn't even shot the ball well or taken care of it -- two of its strengths

From ESPN.

Comment

Re: Getting more Rep on ESPN all the time

I believe these come from behind games against major opponents will only boost these girls confidence in their ability. I have felt all along that this team will lose 5-7 games this year. I would love to be proven wrong with even fewer losses. That being said we have only played one road game. By the first of the year barring major injury we will have a really good idea where this team should finish. If we are fortunate to come through Cancun strong, beat Minnesota etc. and sail through the conference games and tournament then a single digit seed could happen. However look at the soccer girls they managed without and still won a game.

Comment

Working...
      X