Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rides From Sioux Falls for Women's Games!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rides From Sioux Falls for Women's Games!

Is anyone looking to get togather and ride from Sioux Falls or Dell Rapids Exit up to the women's game on Monday night at 6:30 aganist Wisconsin or the Thursday game aganist Utah!

I have a van can take five individuals! My family is staying home and I am going.

Just a thought we could meet at Flying J or something!

Re: Rides From Sioux Falls for Women's Games!

I have one going 4 more seats! PM me if interested

Comment

3 seats left now, so if you need a ride let me know

Comment

Nice idea tattoo. Get as many fans as possible to the game.
        Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

I had 4 but, one was not done with work in time, so three are coming!

Comment

Ride turns to disaster to a win for the Jacks!

We left for the game at 5:15pm at the Baltic exit my lights seem to not be working and all of a sudden we have no head lights, no hazzards and no hope of getting to the game.

I figure my altenator just went out on my van. I call AAA and they say they can be here in one hour. I have to wait with the van. A lady headed to Sioux Falls turnes around and asks us if we need help. I tell her that AAA is coming so she goes up and turns around to go back to Sioux Falls, and then stops and says do you need a ride back to Sioux Falls? I asked if she would take my buddies back, so they can get a car while I wait for AAA.
            She agreed, so they leave and I sit and wait, and wait and wait! Never mind my car is on the shoulder and I have no heat and no hazzards , so I sit in the ditch b/c I did not want to sit in the car and get smashed by another dirver.

AAA tellls me that I have to be at the car when they arrive, since I will have an extra towing charge. I call them back after a 45 minutes and my buddies coming up the road to pick me up and still head to Brookings, I tell AAA that my Credit Card is on the seat, just tow it to my house and run the card on the seat and put it back! They agree since I told them I had a huge event to get to in Brookings!

To make a long story longer, we get in the car and head to Brookings miss the first 5 minutes catch the rest of the game and just got back to Sioux Falls!

For the love of Jacks basketball!

I doubt many people are going to want to ride with me again.

Can I get some quality rep pts for this one!

We will be back on thursday even if it means hitch hiking!!!!!!!1

btw, the single guy in my van might have gotten a date from the single gal that picked us up! He got her number!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tattoo View Post

We left for the game at 5:15pm at the Baltic exit my lights seem to not be working and all of a sudden we have no head lights, no hazzards and no hope of getting to the game.

I figure my altenator just went out on my van. I call AAA and they say they can be here in one hour. I have to wait with the van. A lady headed to Sioux Falls turnes around and asks us if we need help. I tell her that AAA is coming so she goes up and turns around to go back to Sioux Falls, and then stops and says do you need a ride back to Sioux Falls? I asked if she would take my buddies back, so they can get a car while I wait for AAA.
              She agreed, so they leave and I sit and wait, and wait and wait! Never mind my car is on the shoulder and I have no heat and no hazzards , so I sit in the ditch b/c I did not want to sit in the car and get smashed by another dirver.

AAA tellls me that I have to be at the car when they arrive, since I will have an extra towing charge. I call them back after a 45 minutes and my buddies coming up the road to pick me up and still head to Brookings, I tell AAA that my Credit Card is on the seat, just tow it to my house and run the card on the seat and put it back! They agree since I told them I had a huge event to get to in Brookings!

To make a long story longer, we get in the car and head to Brookings miss the first 5 minutes catch the rest of the game and just got back to Sioux Falls!

btw, the single guy in my van might have gotten a date from the single gal that picked us up! He got didgits!!!!!

Nice!

Comment

btw, the single guy in my van might have gotten a date from the single gal that picked us up! He got her number!!!!!
                That's funny as hell!!
                One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Great road trip. Glad I was along for the ride. Never thought having car problems could be so much fun. And we never lost focus on getting to the game. Well I guess I did for a while..............but I did get her number.

Comment

Working...
                  X